chapter eighteen

Harrys pov

A few weeks are over now and louis and my "relationship" isn't getting better, no its getting worse. He has no time for me and is never alone. It seems like they are 24/7 together. But I am not a good friend neither, I should be happy that louis is happy and not mad at him for being in love. He is a great guy and deserves someone who is there for him and means the world to him and if its Eleanor I am okay with it but he should have sometime for his other friends... For me. I thought things were going alright and he even called me his best friend once. Everything were fine and then she had to come in our lifes! In those last week's niall obviously tried to get me and louis to talk. Wanna hear what he tried:

1. He put "I love you xxx" notes in both our lockers and pretend to be us. His handwritten doesnt even looked like louis. Lous handwritten is just beautiful and nialls looks like a 6th grade handwritten. So obviously it hasnt worked.

2. He came late so me and louis had to walk together. Oh and Eleanor of course, she walked with us. *Great plan niall*

3. He changed seats so Louis sits next to me now. Its driving me insane.

I guessed there would be way more tries so I decided to talk to him and tell him that we will manage it by our slefs. He doesnt seemed so convinced but finally he stopped to get Larry together. I still felt Sad and kinda mad because louis offers eleanors so much time and nothing to me. I may should talk to him about that because zayn, niall and liam feel sad about it as well. After school I waited for louis.. and eleanor. I rolled my eyes about her and then walked over to them.

HARRY: hey louis , eleanor...

ELEANOR: what's up harold?

HARRY: its harry! Just harry.

ELEANOR: anyways what's your reason to come here ?

HARRY: I would like to talk to louis for a few minutes.

LOUIS: okay..

ELEANOR: Then talk. I won't interrupt you.

HARRY: we will talk alone.

____________________

Louis pov

Suddenly Harry came to us and it made me happy. He seemed so Sad those days and i miss hanging out with him. I bet i am not looking better. i still haven't found the thing about Eleanor and I don't even feel anything when we kiss. Is that normal ? No I know that but I don't want to break her heart. He grapped me by my wrist and dragged me into a free class room. Out of nowhere I felt a strange feeling when he touched me. I don't like it but I do. Told you a STRANGE feeling. Nobody can drag me down so I just stopped and he looked at Me confused. I just wanted to hug him and never let him go... Maybe even kiss him. Louis get your shit together you have a fucking girlfriend and harry is straight... Or isn't he? No  someone good looking as him can't be straight. Every girl would like to have him as a boyfriend. Even some boys *hust* you *hust* shut the fuck up. Okay I am talking to my mind. Is that weird ? Nah not at all.  Harry would do that would he ? Talking about harry, he stands infront of me.

HARRY: what?

LOUIS: please just start talkin and we will end this.

HARRY: why??

LOUIS: why what ?!

HARRY: why are you acting like a frikken bastard towards me and your so called "friends" but I don't know if you should still call them like this I mean you probably don't even know how their voices sound since you never hang out with us!

LOUIS: WHAT THE HELL?! OF COURSE I KNOW HOW THEIR VOICES SOUND!

HARRY: oh because you listen to audios on your phone because ive never seen you these last days with us.

LOUIS: THEY ARE MY FRIKKEN FRIENDS AND MAYBE I JUST HANG OUT WITH THEM WHEN YOU AREN'T AROUND!

HARRY: (sad , heartbroken) thanks louis. Really. And I thought we were friends.

Harry walked away. Why have i even said that! I am such a moron. Why am I so dump. He will hate me and think that I am an asshole. I hate myself I am such an idiot. Tears built in my eyes and I started crying hoping nobody would see me. I just lost the importants person in my life. Wait shouldnt that be Eleanor or my mum ? Why did I thought of harry first. Maybe I like him...like really like him ? But I am not gay. And I am supposed to have a girlfriend and get kids and marry her. What if i would rather marry harry. That even rhymes. One reason more why I should. And we could adopt children and have an wonderful life. But we would be gay.. is that wrong ? And what will my parents say about that and my sisters? Oh and eleanor I would have to break her heart. I dont want that she is really nice and has beautiful hair but Harrys is beautifuler. She has a gorgeous smile,  but Harrys smile oh that damn cute smile is just adorable with those fucking dimples. Eleanor has a great eye color though harrys eyes have the perfect shade. What am I even doing here ? I wanted to find good things about Eleanor and I always thing about harry. I am complaining them and harry always wins. Maybe he has that something. So many questions were in my mind but the most important questions were: What should i  do and whats that about  Harry, Do i really have feelings for him or Not?

--------------------------

So What Do you think should he Do and is it good that he may admint his feelings ?

Hope you Like that chapter!xx