The Twin Sister (O2L)

"Bye guys!" Kian and Sam said to the camera. They both then kissed their hands and brought them to the camera lens.

"Finally your done!" I exclaimed. "I've been waiting to go the bathroom for a hour!" this week on Kian's colob channel was dare week and Trevor dared Kian to give Sam a make-over.

"Sorry Tara." Sam said getting up. "Let give you a apology kiss." he leaned forward. I screeched and ran away. He chased me around the house two times before I finally locked myself in my room. Well Kian and my room.

I was Kian's twin sister. I didn't see the resemblance though. He had brown hair brown eyes. I had blonde hair light bluish-grayish eyes. I guess our personalities are the same. Either than that, I don't see it. After 5 minutes of being in my room I opened the door and I saw no one in the hallway or bathroom down the hall. I made my sprint to it. Not only did I have to go, but Sam would chase me again if he saw me. Let me say its bit easy to run when you have to pee. After I was done I headed towards the kitchen. That's where I saw Sam struggling to clean his face off.

"Need help?" I asked sneaking up on him, he jumped.

"Please." he turned around and handed me the cloth. I put more soap on it and put it against Sam's face.

"Tell me if I'm scrubbing to hard." he nodded. After a minute I looked up to see him looking into my eyes. "Done." I said putting the cloth down and returning to the bedroom.

"Hey sis." Kian said sitting in he computer editing the video.

"Hey." I said climbing up the bunk bed we had. I had top.

"Where Sam?" he asked.

"Kitchen done cleaning off my make-up you used on him." I said giving him a glare. "Why could you get some on your own, why you have to use mine?!"

"It was there." he said. "Oh and can you fix he guest room and basement in a hour?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Three of my other friends on the colob channel are coming down and they need a place to stay till their house is ready."

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes. "Which ones?"

"Jc, Connor, and Ricky." he said turning around to face me.

"Okay." I said hopping off the bed hiding my red face.