Chapter 28

Tara's POV

I spent I guess about a week in the hospital. They told me about the crash. Wow, am I stupid. Anyway, every day I am remembering more and more. The crash to my head was minor, but hard enough for me to forget the last 4 months.

"Tara, your brother is out here waiting for you." a nurse said. I grabbed my bag if things Sam and Trevor dropped off for me and ran out to Kian. I grabbed his arm and dragged him out to the car.

"Lets get out of this hell hole." I said jumping into the passengers side.

"You wanna drive?" Kian asked leaning in through the window.

"Really?!" he nodded. "Yay!"

I crawled to the drivers side. Once Kian was in I started the car and sped out if the hospitals parking lot. We pulled up to a red light 5 minutes later.

"I just remembered why I don't let you drive." Kian said relaxing alittle.

"Shut up." I said changing the radio station. Finally we arrived back at the house. I ran to open the door, I was so happy to be home.

"Welcome home!" Ricky, Connor, Jc, Sam, Alexis, Andrea and Trevor screamed holding up a laptop with Jack, Ryan Abe, Josh Sobo, and Josh Chomikk on the screen for video chat.

"Oh my god." I said covering my face with my hands. I turned to Kian he was holding a box. "Did you do this?" I asked, nodded. I pulled him into a hug.

"Hey! What about us?" Trevor yelled from behind.

"Come here!" I said having a arm out inviting them.

After a hour of having fun, eating, and video chatting, almost everyone was passed out all across the room. It was only me and Ricky.

"You think they're tired." I asked taking a seat on the floor next to Ricky.

"Yeah." he said laughing.

"Ricky." I said.

"Yeah." he said turning to me.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"Of coarse." he said putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.

"Prove it." I said.

"Okay." he pressed his lips to mine and it was amazing. It was like my first kiss all over again. "Is that enough proof?"

"Nope." I giggled.

The rest is history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short and the ending

yeah

sorry