Chapter 16

I wake up to the screaming of my phone. Literally screaming. My ringtone is it screaming ring. I looked at the caller ID. It was Ricky. As I was about to click accept he hung up. I look at the notifications. 15 texts from Alexis. 2 texts from Dean. 17 texts from Kian. 10 text and calls from Ricky. And a missed call from Sam. I looked throw Alexis messages first.

Alexis- Hey

Alexis- I need to talk about tonight

Alexis- Answer

Alexis- NoW!!

Alexis- PlEaSe!

Alexis- Fine be that way

Alexis- I'm sick I can't go with you and Dean tonight sorry

Alexis- And Kian wants your to open your door?

Alexis- IDK

All the rest was stupid shit that she usually texts me. Damn I forgot about the Dean thing. I check his next.

Dean- Hey, what time should we meet up and where

Dean- Alexis can't come with us she's sick, so it's just us, text back

I skimmed threw Kian's texts. They were all of him saying 'sorry' and 'open to door please' and one was 'don't do anything you'll regret'. Then came down to Ricky's.

Ricky💘- You love me?

Ricky💘- I think I love you too

Ricky💘- Kian and I got into a fight he wants me to stay away from you

Ricky💘- I'm not

Ricky💘- I don't think I know

Ricky💘- I know

Ricky💘- I want to hear your voice when I say it

Ricky💘- Answer

Ricky💘- Please

Ricky💘- I want to hear your reaction when I tell you

I locked my phone and stared at the ceiling. He does love me back. I want to call him. No. I'm going to him. I put on my black sweatshirt and quietly opened he door. I opened the door to see a sleep Kian directly across the hall. I snuck past him making sure not to make a noise. I walked into the kitchen. There were the car keys. I grabbed them and ran outside to the car. I turned the key and it started. I luckily remembered where Ricky lived. In short minutes I was there. I stood infringing of his bedroom window and knocked on it. Also texting him.

Me- Open up.

I saw the blinds draw open. There was a sleepy, smiling Ricky. He unlocked his window and opened it.

"What are you doing here?" he asked leaning out.

"I wanted to hear your voice." I said pushing him back so I could get in.

"You could've called." he said as helped me into his room through the window.

"It wouldn't be the same." I sat down on his messed up bed next to the light.

"Are you okay?" he asked walking over putting his hand on my cheek.

"Yeah, now," I said slightly pausing. "Why?"

"You look like you have been crying." he went down on his knees, eye level to me.

"Kian said you didn't love me, that you were going to break my heart." I looked down.

"Kian is wrong." Ricky said lifting my chin. "I do love you."

"I-I love you too." Ricky pulled me in and kissed me then hugged me. Then the vibrating of my phone parted us. It was Kian.

Kian- Where the hell are you?!

I looked over a Ricky. I ignored the text and hugged Ricky again. My phone kept vibrating and blowing up with messages.

That's what most of the night consisted of. My phone receiving a new message until it died. Ricky and I talked, kissed, and cuddled for the night. Finally after a stupid conversation about soft and hard taco shells we fell asleep together. Smiling about of new fondness of each other. About our love. And how it's going to be unbreakable.