Chapter 3

I ran up to my room and changed into shorts and a striped tank. I ran halfway down the stairs till I decided to jump the other half. Then thing I knew I had a groaning Sam underneath me.

"I wishing to be closer to you, but I didn't mean it like this." he joked.

I laughed along with him. And guess who decided to just walk my, Ricky. I got off him and sat on the fifth stair up and helped him up also.

"Um, Kian, Jc, and Connor already left, so, uh, we are all going together." Ricky said awkwardly rubbing behind his neck.

We all walked out to Ricky's car and all piled in. Ricky driving, Sam in the passenger and me in the back.

"Where are we even going?" I asked breaking a tiny awkward silence.

"Wendy's." Ricky said looking into the mirror at me.

We finally arrived at Wendy's after 8 minutes of awkward silence. We meet the three other guys inside. Sam and Ricky had to go up and order their food because already ordered mine.

"You know they already know your order by heart." Connor said. "They asked Kian if he was your brother and when he said yes five seconds later they had your order."

"We have to put you on a limit now for Wendy's." Kian joked, and I laughed and nodded along. It was true I loved Wendy's. I come here ever chance I get. And lets just say, I have a lot of free time.

The two other boys came and sat down with us. We all ate our meals and caught up.

"Lets go to the beach-ch, lets go get away!" my phone went off. It was a text from Alexis. I looked up to see Ricky jamming along, I giggled at his foolishness.

"Ricky Minaj is back!" he exclaimed getting up and dancing.

"Answer your phone already!" Kian said in between laughs.

I unlocked my phone and saw the text Alexis sent me:

Alexis- going to beach tomorrow, wanna come?

Me- K. lemme ask.

"Hey Kian." I put my best puppy face on. "Can I go to the beach tomorrow with Alexis, please?"

"Fine." he groan.

"Yes!" I exclaimed about to text Alexis back.

"But only if we come." Kian said crossing his arms.

"Ugh, fine." I said rolling my eyes.

Me- I can but we have to bring da boys.

Alexis- k, but they have to bring their own lunches.

Me- See ya then, bi!

Alexis- Bi!

I looked around to see Ricky and Jc not seating across form me.

"Where'd they go?" I asked gesturing to the empty seats.

"There." Sam pointed to the front of the restaurant.

Ricky twerking on the counter, joking around with the employees and manager. And Jc filming it. I just looked away laughing shaking my head.