Chapter 20

Two months. Two long months. Two months of tears. Two months of holding it all back. Two months of fake smiles and laughs. It was so hard. I just would break down every alone chance I had. I didn't know how much longer I could've taken of it, until I looked at the calendar today. My birthday.

"Happy birthday!" Dean said handing me a envelope.

"Thanks." I said opening the letter. My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. "Oh my god thank you so much." I pulled him into the biggest hug I have ever done.

We were at the airport 20 minutes later.

"Your flight will land around 7." Dean said helping me sign in my luggage. "Connor and Trevor will be there to pick you up."

"I could never thank you enough." I pulled him into another hug.

"Miss, you better go now, they're boarding in 10 minutes." the women at the desk said.

"Thanks." I said to her. "Bye Dean."

"Bye Tara." he said back. "If you ever need to get away or something just call."

"I'll call, just not for those type of reasons." I said laughing.

I walked to my gate. I looked at my phone. My background of me and the rest if the guys.

"I'm going home." I said looking at Kian and Ricky.

"Now boarding flight 284." the person said.

I got up and prepared my ticket for her.

"Have a nice flight." she said as she took my ticket.

I went to my seat and sat down. I looked down at my finger. The ring Ricky gave me. Still there. Placed proudly around my finger. I smiled.

"What a lovely ring." a elderly women said next to me.

"Thank you." I said giving her a friendly smile.

"I can fell the love rising out of it," she said. "Whoever gave it to you, really loves you."

"I know." I said thinking of Ricky.

~~~~

The plane landed. I slept through out the whole ride. When I look to my right. Instead of the elderly lady, there was a big, hairy, smelly man. I hopped out of my seat and rushed to the baggage area. I found my luggage. And rushed to the door.

"Tara?" I heard a voice say.

"Oh my god! Alexis!" I screamed running to her. We hugged.

"Oh my god, group hug." I heard a high pitched voice say. I look up its Connor and Trevor. They ran over to us.

"I missed you guys so much." I said pulling them into a tight hug.

"Not as much as we missed you." Trevor said tapping my nose.

The boys helped with my stuff and I walked with Alexis behind them.

"I really missed you." she said.

"I missed you too, sorry I never texted you back." I answered.

"It's fine." she put her arm around my shoulders. "But we are going to make up for all that, your living with me now."

"Oh joy." I joked rolling my eyes and she elbowed me.

"Today please." Trevor said out of the passenger window.

We both climbed into the back of Connor's car. Then we were off.

"Ricky has been so depressed with you gone, Tara." Connor says looking in the mirror back at me. "He's going to be so happy to see you."

"Oh, yeah, show is the ring!" Trevor exclaimed clapping his hands. Connor swerved at little.

"Ring?! What ring?!" he said straightening the car out.

"Wait Ricky didn't tell you?" Alexis asked shocked.

"No." he said eyebrows scrunching together. I was getting nervous, what if Kian found out what Ricky wanted to do?

"Ricky gave Tara that ring so she wouldn't forget about him while she was away." Alexis explained. "And it's similar to a promise ring."

"Well he didn't tell me, and after we all get settled in, I'm going to have a serious talk with him." Connor huffed changing the radio station.

"Connor pull over!" screamed Alexis. Connor swerved to the right and parked the car.

"What?! What's going on?! Is someone hurt?!" he exclaimed.

"No there's a Taco Bell right there." Alexis causally got out of the car dragging me along to the Taco Bell.

~~~

Authors Note:

OMFG! Almost a 1000 reads! I can't believe it! Thank you so much for reading! I never thought this would be a good story, but looking at the amount of reads! This is incredible! Thanks!😘😘😘😘