Chapter 2

"Wait Ricky is moving here?!" my best friend Alexis screamed into the phone.

"Yeah him and Connor." I said fixing the bed in the guest room.

"Oh my god! Are you getting ready now?" she asked.

"No Kian is making fix the guest room and basement." I explained walking down stairs to the basement.

"He's staying at your house?" she asked.

"No! I like cleaning the guest room and basement for no reason!" I screamed into the phone sarcastically.

"Don't sass me!" she yelled back. "I have to go to cheer, bye."

"Bye." I said then clicking my iPhone off.

Finally after 15 minutes of setting up the two couches into bed downstairs, I was finally done.

I ran up the stairs and threw myself onto the couch. I was so tired. Just as I was about to close my eyes and sleep. I felt a heavy weight on my lower stomach. My eyes flew open to see Sam looking down on me.

"Hey, beautiful." he said smirking.

"Sam! Get your fat ass off me!" I said loudly kicking my legs. Then I felt more weight on my legs. I do my best to see who it was. It was Kian.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed.

"Not till you say please." Kian sang.

"Please get the fuck off me." I said calmer but still annoyed. Kian was about to say something else when there was a ring of the door bell. Kian and Sam raced to the door. 'Shit! I have to go change!' I thought to myself.

"Hey, Tara!" I heard Jc yell wrapping his arms around my waist. Great.

"Hey Jc!" I turning around to hug him. Then trying to leave the room.

"What only Jc gets a hug?" Connor asked with a pouty face. I groaned with a smile and ran to him and gave him a giant hug. "That's more like it." he said into my ear. I giggled.

"Okay that's enough hugging." Kian said splitting us up.

"But I didn't get one!" Ricky complained.

"I would never forget you Ricky, the best for last." I said jumping up to hug him. Amazingly he caught me and he was holding me off the ground hugging me.

"Have you been working out? Your so much stronger." I said holding his arm and squeezing it.

"Yeah." he said trying to hide the little blush he was starting to form. It felt like hours we were staring into each others eyes but it was only seconds. Then Sam coughed and said.

"What about we order some food?" we both looked away and nodded.

"I'll be right back I have to go change." I said walking out of the room. I felt a hand grab my arm and a warm breathe against my ear.

"But you look pretty the way you are." I felt it disappear. I couldn't make out the voice but it gave me chills.