Chapter 30

I woke up the next morning with a thousand notifications on my phone. A text from Ricky saying 'I love you too'. 50 new followers on Instagram, and 79 new followers on Twitter.
"Good morning!" Sam sang as he walked into my room. "Wow." he said stoping dead in his tracks.
"What?" I asked sitting up. "Oh." I was surrounded by bags of sour patch and cans of Arizona.
"What the hell?" Jc asked as he walked in.
"I don't even know." I said picking it up and getting up to throw it away. "What are we doing today?" I asked.
"You're going home." Sam said sitting on the bed.
"What?!" I asked. "I am not going home."
"Yes you are." Jc said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Kian wants you home." Sam said.
"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and grabbing some clothes and changing in the bathroom. "Are you guys driving me or am I gonna have to call a taxi?"
"We'll drive you." Sam said.
"I hate you guys." I said.
After a stupid flight I was at the front doorstep of the O2L house.
"Richard! I'm home!" I yelled as I can in. I felt someone pick me up.
"I told you a thousand times not to call me that!" Ricky carried me to the backyard.
"Don't you dare!" I screamed. The next thing I knew I was in freezing water. "Ricky!" I screamed loader.
"Here," he was hardly able to speak because he was laughing so hard. "Let me help you." He reached his hand down and I pulled him in.
"I should've expected that." he said. "I missed you."
"I was gone for a day." I said floating on my back.
"Yeah, but I'm also talking about when you left for 2 months." he said. "I never got to say I missed you."
"I missed you too." I said.
"Wanna go out to lunch tomorrow?" he asked.
"Sure." I said.
"With my family?" I nearly drowned.
"What?!" I said standing up.
"I want you to meet my mom and sister." he said standing up too. "They are the other two girls in my life that are important. Please."
"Fine." I said climbing out and into the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ricky!" I screamed and he walked in. "Which dress?"
"White one." he said plugging his phone into my charger. I went to the bathroom and put on the white short lace summer dress my mom gotten me for Christmas two years ago. "We have to go!"
"Hold on, let me out up my hair." I said grabbing a hair tie and brush. "Get my shoes out of my closet."
"Which ones? You have a million!" he yelled.
"The high heeled sandals." I said putting in my contacts real quick, yeah I need glasses.
"Here." he said placing them on the toilet seat.
"Can you zipper this for me?" I asked turning around.
"Sure." he said pulling up the zipper. "You look beautiful."
"Thank you." I said grabbing my shoes hiding my blush.
"Lets go!" he said walking out.
"Your phone!" I said grabbing his phone and my ring.
"Thanks." we walked to his orange car. "I still don't like you living here by yourself."
"You're still doing this?" I asked getting in the car.
"Yes. Yes, I am." he said pulling out if the parking area. "You could always move into my room at the O2L house with me."
"I don't think Kian would be happy with me sleeping in the same bed as you." I said tightening the strap of my shoe.
"We are getting married after you go to college, so what's the difference?" he asked pulling up to a red light.
"That's almost 6 years." I said. "I still don't get why you don't wanna just get married after this year."
"I feel like I am gonna hold you back from your studies at college." he said as the light turned green.
"I'm going to a local college," I said sitting up. "So I'll be able to commute home and see you."
"What if you got a scholarship somewhere far away?" he asked.
"We'll figure it out." I said kissing him on the cheek.
We pulled up to the restaurant 3 minutes later. It was beautiful and right by the ocean. I felt sick on how nervous I was.
"It'll be fine." he said putting his hand on my lower back and walked us to the entrance. "There they are."
"Richard!" Ricky's mom said kissing him on the cheek.
"Hi mom." he groaned. "Hey sis. Still mad at me for putting your toothbrush in the dogs mouth?"
"No." she said hugging him. "But watch your back."
"Is this the famous Tara we have been hearing about?" Ricky's mom asked.
"This is her." he said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Tara this is my mom."
"Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.
"Oh. Give me a hug!" she said pulling me into a tight hug, I went back to Ricky when she released me.
"And Tara this is Tara, my sister." he said.
"I love your name." I said shaking her hand. She laughed.
"Sit down! Sit down!" Ricky's mom said leading us to our seats.
The lunch couldn't have gone any better. His mother and sister were the greatest. Ricky told them my whole life story. About how we met and all that shit. His mom was the sweetest and Tara was the best person you could ever meet. I saw her looking at the ring a few times though.
"Excuse me." she said getting up.
"Excuse me also." I said following her. I walked into the bathroom seeing her there waiting for me.
"That's a beautiful ring," she said lifting my hand. "I'm shocked my brother was able to afford it. And it's on the wrong finger." she changed it from my right to my left.
"Listen, we were gone tell you bu-" she cut me off.
"I see the way you guys look at each other." she said fixing her hair in the mirror. "It's like you guys are together in a way beyond marriage. It's adoring."
"Thanks, I guess." I said.
"What are you waiting for?" she asked.
"What?" I asked confuzzled ((haha sorry that word tho))
"Get married!" she exclaimed grabbing my shoulders.
"I still have to go to college and Ricky is scarred he will distract me." I explained.
"Oh," she said letting them go. "But I expect to be a brides maid." and with that she walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~
"They really liked you." Ricky said as we drive to the O2L house.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yup." he said Parkin he car in the drive way, on the garage door it said 'suck it bitch -Kian'. "They're at it again."
We cleaned off Kian's message and walked inside to a trash home.
"Kian! Jc!" I screamed and Jc came from the kitchen and Kian came from upstairs. "What the hell did you assholes do?!" I asked.
"Jc started it." Kian said fastly.
"No! Kian did!"Jc yelled back.
"I don't give a shit about who started, now you are both cleaning up besides Connor gets home or I swe-" I was cut off by Connor walking in.
"What the hell?!" Connir yelled walking in with Sawyer.
"He did it." Jc and Kian said pointing to each other.
"Ricky you said you would make sure they wouldn't trash the house again." Connor said.
"Uh, um." Ricky said not know what to do.
"It was my fault." Kian said stepping forward.
"Kian clean this place up and Jc help him." Connor said real sassy.
"Sawyer!" I said running up to Sawyer and giving him a hug.
"Hey Tara." he said hugging me back.
"You already have a man, so don't steal mine." Connor said grabbing Sawyer's and dragging him to his room and slamming the door.
"He is something." I said laughing.
"Why are you guys still standing there?! Clean!" Ricky yelled at Kian and Jc.Theu ran off.
"I like that Ricky the most." I said biting my lip.
"Remind me to yell more often." he said leaning down and kissing me.
"I bet you can't catch me." I said pulling away.
"Really?" he asked.
"Yeah." I said running upstairs.
"I'm gonna get you." Ricky said running after me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
#sexual
I stayed up late writing this for you
so you better like it
or give it a vote
whatever floats your boat