Chapter 13

"Thanks for the ride." I said kissing Ricky goodbye as he dropped me off at home.

"See you tomorrow?" he asked with puppy dog eyes.

"If Kian doesn't kill me first." I said getting out if the car.

I quietly opened the door. Closed it. And walked to the stairs. I heard the tv in the living room. Hopefully it's not Kian. If he sup we probably watched the video. And I hope he wasn't asleep because then he wake up to a thousand Twitter and Instagram notifications. I ran up the stairs, swiftly but quietly. I got to the room. Kian wasn't there. I changed into Kian's Pepsi shirt and my grey sweats. Climbed into bed.

After a hour of lying down. Trying to sleep I just couldn't. Kian didn't come into the bedroom. He probably fell asleep on the couch or something. I didn't want to bother Ricky. He was asleep and so much happened today. Maybe I'll text Dean. I remember he couldn't sleep at night. He would text me. We would talk for hours. And regret it the next day during school.

Tara- Hey, it's Tara.

Dean- Hey, isn't it a little late?

Tara- Just getting you back for all those nights you kept me up.

Dean- Touché

Tara- Anyway...When did you guys move back here?

Dean- Week ago. We live a block away from where we used to live.

Tara- Why'd you guys come back?

Dean- Complicated.

Tara- Oh.

Dean- About today in the store. Sorry I didn't know you have a boyfriend.

Tara- Yeah, we stated going out a few days ago.

Dean- I see you posted a video with him of you guys making it official.

How did he know.

Tara- How'd you know that.

Dean- Are you kidding me. These two girls in my school are huge fans of your brothers colob account. And they texted me the link because they knew I used to be friends with you. so yeah.

Tara- Wow.

Dean- Yeah.

Dean- Do you still want to meet up for lunch or something with Alexis to catch up and stuff?

Tara- I'll text you back tomorrow the plans.

Tara- Bye.

Dean- Night, bye.

I'll text Alexis tomorrow. I was too tired and lazy to do it right now. I plugged my phone into the charger and I finally drifted into sleep.