Chapter 7

I opened my eyes. First moment in a few days I wake up with a disturbance. I got out of my rubbing my eyes. I look in the mirror to see I was Ricky's tank, still. I want downs stairs. It was quiet. There was a note on the counter.

Tara,

We all went to go help Ricky and Connor move their stuff into the house. Be back around lunch.

Great now nothing to do. For about a hour. I look around the house to see if I can find anything to do. I found Sam's phone. A text came in. It was from some kid Jarrad. I didn't know the kid. But the curiosity was killing me to know what he said. I opened the text. I regretted it right I away. I put the phone face down before I could read the message. I walked away. But 5 seconds later I ran back in and read the message.

Jarrad-Hey

Sam-Hey, can I tell you something no one else knows? but you have to promise not to tell anyone.

Jarrad-yeah, I promise.

Sam-you know Tara?

Jarrad-Yeah, Kian's sister.

Sam-I think I have feelings for her.

Jarrad-That's great man, doesn't she have like a giant crush on you

Oh, my god, he remembers that. When I first meet Sam, I fell head over heals for him. I would ask Kian to invite Sam over, just so I could spend some time with him. But over time, I lost feelings for him. And I guess over time he gotten feelings for me.

Sam-To be honest, Idk anymore. She seems to like Ricky.

I felt some shock from that little statement.

Jarrad-You guys known each other since forever, she just meet Ricky a year ago or something.

Sam-yeah your right.

Jarrad-I gtg, good luck.

Sam-thanks c u later.

Okay so Sam likes me. I like Ricky. And Trevor told me Ricky likes me. So many things. Such little time to process before I heard the front door open and I ran to my room. Leaving Sam's phone on the counter. Still open to his and Jarod's conversation.