Chapter 4

I woke to the moving of my bed.

"What the hell?!" I groaned with my eyes still closed.

"Get up girl! We are going to the beac remember!" I recognized that voice. It was Ricky's.

"10 more minutes." I said turning over on my stomach.

"Oh no your getting up now." I heard another voice say. Sam.

"Yeah the last time you said ten more minutes." I heard Kian butt in. "You didn't wake up till 1:30!"

"Fine!" I exclaimed sitting up. "I'll get up if you guys will stop nagging me!"

They all got up and left the room. I fell back on the bed groaning. After if getting everything together I got up and went to my closet. I pulled out a blue bikini that Alexis got me for my birthday. I got her a matching pink one for her's. I changed into that and put on one of the boy's oversized tanks that said 'Live Free' and a pair of green ombré shorts on my way downstairs.

"Finally." Jc joked. We went in separate cars again. But this time I got Jc, Connor, and Ricky.

"I see your wearing one of Ricky's favorite shirts." Jc whispered into my ear.

"Oh this is Ricky's," I started embarrassed. "I didn't know this was his."

"Sure." Jc said rolling his eyes.

"Honestly!" I said turning to face him.

"You like Ricky don't you?" he asked leaning forward. I look to the front seat to see Ricky and Connor making a Vine or whatever. I leaned in super close so they won't hear.

"Fine, I like Ricky." I said, Jc put on a giant smile. "Pinky promise you won't telling anyone, I don't want him to find out and not feel the same way back." I stuck out my pinky to his.

"I promise." our fingers interlocked. I mouthed thanks.

~

After 10 minutes of dancing, singing like idiots, and harassing strangers. We were finally at the beach.

"I'll drop you guys off and park the car." Connor said. We took our towels and wet onto the beach. I looked around then saw Alexis waving her arms in the air. We headed down to her.

"Hey Tara." Alexis said leading us down where she was sitting.

"Hey Alexis." I said. "This is Ricky, Jc, and Connor is parking the car."

"Nice to meet you guys in person." Alexis said shaking their hands. "Tara told me a lot about you. Especially Ri- OW!"

I kicked Alexis in the shin. "Sorry, spasm." All I did was smile at her while she gave me a death stare.

After everyone got to the beach, everyone automatically ran to the water. Only Ricky and I were sitting by the towels.

"I think Connor and Alexis are getting along good." Ricky said pointing to them splashing each other with the water.

"Haha, yeah." I laughed at their cuteness. "They would be cute together."

"Yeah." Ricky leaned on his forearms. "Woah, it is hot out!"

"Then go take a dip." I said laughing. "I can't sit by myself."

"No I will not leave you." Ricky looking over to me. "Come with me."

"Im too lazy!" I exclaimed falling on my back closing my eyes. I felt someone lift me up. "Ricky Dillon put me down!" I screamed.

Then I felt cold water engulf me. I came to the surface to see him laughing at me. He dove into the water. When he came up I went under and went behind him.

"Your going to pay Ricky." I said as I jumped on his back.

"Lets play chicken." Trevor screamed.

Connor put Alexis on his shoulders. Kian put Andrea on his. Then there was Sam who put Trevor on his. I don't know how. But he did.