Chapter 32

"What did you forget?" Trevor asked when we walked into the house.
"My radio." I said holding it up in the air.
"Oh." he said eating a kit-kat.
"Hey! Give me some!" Connor said chasing Trevor.
"Hey hun." I heard someone whisper into my ear and kiss my left temple.
"Hey ricksters." I said turning around and embracing him.
"This ring doesn't look like it used to." he said holding up my left hand.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"You need a new one." he said getting a box out if his back pocket. He opened and it was a gorgeous three diamond ring.
"Oh Ricky." I said hugging him.
"Let this be the ring that we use to tell everyone that we are getting married." he said putting it on my finger.
"Yes." I said.
We decided to rent a movie.
"Great Gasby anyone?" I asked as I put the disc into the DVD player.
Me, Ricky, and Connor on the coach. Kian and Trevor on the floor. And Jc on his giant bean bag chair.
"Pass the popcorn." Kian said. I grabbed the bowl from Ricky and handed it to Kian. Kian looked at my finger and his eyes went huge. I acted like it was nothing and continued to watch the movie.
"This is boring!" Jc got up and turned it off.
"Hey!" I yelled.
"Lets watch something scary." Jc said putting in a different disc.
"Good night." I said getting up and going to my and Ricky's room.
"So, you and Ricky are getting married?" Kian asked.
"Yeah." I said shyly.
"When were you gonna tell me?" he asked getting frustrated.
"I just-" he cut me off.
"I should be the first to know!" he yelled. "I'm your god damn brother!" and he kept ranting on.
"Kian!" I screamed.
"Don't you scream at me!" he grabbed my shoulders.
"Let go of me." I screamed trying to get his hands off me. "You're hurting me"
"What's going on?!" Trevor asked opening the door with Ricky, Connor, and Jc behind him.
"Kian!" Ricky screamed pushing Kian off me. "Are you okay?" he asked me.
"Kian, why were you hurting Tara?" Trevor asked. Kian looked around at us, then ran out the door.
"Kian!" I yelled after him.
"Don't." Ricky said holding me back.
"I'll go get him." Jc said running after Kian.
"What was going on?" Trevor asked looking scarred.
"He was freaking out us getting married." I said turning to Ricky.
"So you guys are officially getting married?" Connor asked, I could see hurt in his eyes.
"Yes." I said showing them the ring.
"It's beautiful." Connor said admiring it.
We decided to wait up for Jc to come back with Kian. I was going though, quickly.
"You should go to bed." Ricky said rubbing my back as I leaned on his chest.
"No, I'm not that tired." I said yawning.
"Okay." he said continuing to rub my back.
We heard a car door close. We all perked up out if our slumped state. The garage door opened and Jc walked in, Kian behind him.
"Kian." I said getting up and giving him a hug. "I was so scarred that you left forever."
There was no response from him. I looked up at him. His eyes were red from crying. His face was also red. He was looking straight at me. He finally pulled me closer and gave me a bigger hug than ever.
"I'm so sorry." he kept saying over and over in my ear. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I can never forgive myself, you were so scarred. I-I-" he broke down in year again. I signaled Jc to get everyone out if the room.
"Come sit down Kian." I said leading him to the couch of the ,now, empty room. "What made you do that before?" I asked.
"I was so scarred." he said wiping away tears.
"Why?" I asked getting closer to him.
"You are growing up to fast." he said chuckling. "I feel like I'm hardly there for you. Next thing I know it's your wedding day and you're leaving forever."
"I'm not leaving forever." I said putting a arm around him. "I promise."
"You pinky promise?" he asked.
"Yes, I pinky promise." I giggled. "As long as you never promise never to leave forever."
"I promise." he said.
We pinky promised and hugged each other.
"I love you, sis." Kian said into my hair.
"I love you too, bro." I said back.
~~~~~~~~~~
Where da hell did this come from?
Anyway,
I found the ending of this chapter so CuTe
I can't right now
hold on
...
okay I'm good
Now
Ricky and Tara are getting a animal in the next chapter.
vote either: cat, dog, or bunny
then comment a name that they should name it
i will pick the best one and put the person in the story too!