Prologue

( I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to the creator of MARVEL. Also I do not own any of the references I may make during this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

Avengers Earth's mightiest heroes. That's who they were. They saved everyone. You either loved them for saving people or hated them for destroying everything.

After the infinity war, the world was at peace. There was no need for The Avengers. Everyone lived their lives in peace.

The Avengers moved away. Some pretty far. Some closer then others. They settled down. They were happy with their lives.

I hate to break your joy for The Avengers but name one hero who was happy.

Hard right?

This is a classic story that gets darker with time about two soldiers, two geniuses, a god and two demigods, the angriest guy in the room, a spy, some adopted children with hidden talents, and two archers.

Before we begin, I'd like to tell you something useful.

I see colors. More colors then most of the living. You're probably thinking I'm seeing colors right now what are you talking about? Sure you do see colors, but do you see them how they are? Think to yourself. Red can mean anger or love right? Well how about blood red?

Were you thinking death?

So was I.

That is a color I hate. But there's one color I hate the most.

Black.

Let me guide you.

Blood red= Death. White= Life. Black= Evil.

White however is my favorite. You see me when you die. You don't know about me when you are first born. You think of me when evil is brewing.

Throughout this story I will show you what the colors truly mean when you're dead like me.

Also puzzle pieces are a big part of this story. Have you ever felt like your life was falling apart? That's how The Avengers felt.

It is time to start the story. But keep this in mind for this first story. Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may be falling into place.

Hey guys! Did you like this first part? Think the narrator is kind of creepy? Sorry it took to long. Anyway I hope I can get working on chapter one today! Byeeeeeee!