5: Hawkeye's "Thinking out loud"

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. I do not own any of the references I may make during this story. Also, I do not own any of the music/ music videos I use in these chapters. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

The video in this chapter guys👌 you have to watch it.

Also Copper and Lila are Clint's kids names from Age of Ultron. I looked it up but correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

"Draw back your bow and..." Clint Barton's voice was cut off as his son hit the target with an arrow. "That a boy." He went up to the target and pulled out the arrow that was embedded directly in the middle of the target. "Good job Nate."

Nathaniel Pietro Barton was the little Clint Barton when it came to archery.

I know everyone is still crying over the death of Pietro but sometimes the end is never what you think it is. I'm not saying he's alive. I really don't know. Sorry to get your hopes up. I only know so much.

Clint Barton was a proud papa when it came to his kids. Last time you guys probably saw Copper and Lila they were little things. Now they are all grown up. Sad I know. What was even sadder was watching them grow up right before my eyes. Oh geez I sound like Clint. Moving on...

Nathaniel and Clint walked around their farm checking on all of the animals.

"Bessie's all good!" Nathaniel yelled to his father from the cow pin. "The pigs?"

"All good." Clint walked up to him.

"Don't tell Lila when I looked at her pig I really wanted some bacon." Nathaniel laughed.

"She would kill you before you even had the chance to walk up to the pin." Clint laughed.

It was early in the morning and the Bartons were up doing their farm work. Clint went up to his wife, who was cooking, and gave her a hug from behind.

"Hey." Laura said.

Nathaniel put his bow and arrows on the dining table. He started to walk away when Lila called out, "Hey Hawkeye jr. Move your crap."

Nathaniel looked at Lila and gave her the stink eye. "You know your pig out there looks pretty good. Good enough for eating." He teased.

"I will kill you Nate with your own arrows if you ever touch Piglet." Lila gave him a stink eye.

"Okay okay." Nathaniel put his hands in the air. His brown eyes had fear in them. Lila never joked around when it came to her pet pig Piglet.

"Hey Nate can you move your arrows? You too Clint." Laura said nodding her head toward the bows and arrows. Her hands were filled with breakfast. Clint and Nate moved their things so Laura could put down breakfast.

Lucky the dog ran into the kitchen as the Bartons sat down.

"Where's Copper?" Clint said to the one eyed dog. Let me fill you in. Lucky was Hawkeye's enemy's dog a long time ago. His owner wasn't the kindest. However, Clint was. Lucky, who's name was originally Arrow, showed Hawkeye some kindness and attacked his owner, saving Clint. The poor dog lost his left eye in the process thought. Lucky loved Copper. But as I told you before, Copper and Lila grew up. Copper was at collage.

The golden dog whimpered. "I know." Clint said, petting the dog. His brown eye looked up at him begging for food. "No." Clint said. The dog whimpered again. Clint refused to look at the dog. Lucky kept whimpering. "The things I do for you." He said as he gave the dog some of his food.

Everyone laughed.

-

The day passed by quickly.