4: The Scientist (Thor 2)

( I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. I do not own any of the references I may make during this story. Also I do not own any of the music/ music videos in any of these chapters. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

Julia Foster's head was hurting quite bad. She looked outside the window in her math class. The dirty blonde let out a little sigh when she saw it was still raining. She even heard thunder and saw lighting.

"That's my wifey, that's my wifey." The obnoxious guy sitting next to Julia said pointing to her best friend Yury.

"You thought it was." Yury said. Her long black hair covered her face so he couldn't see her.

He leaned over to Julia. "She wont be saying that when I pay the bills." He laughed.

"What did you just tell her?" Yury whisper yelled.

"Nothing wifey." He said trying to sound sweat.

Yury looked at him and turned the other way.

"Alright maybe you're not wifey anymore." He crossed his arms. "Maybe Julia is."

"What?" Julia snapped. She didn't mean to snap at him. She normally doesn't snap at anyone. She just had a lot on her mind. Two days ago, Julia and Yury got an opportunity to attend the best school in New Mexico. She wanted to go at first. Julia was excited. She looked up the school and everything that day.

But when she found out it was a boarding school that you had to audition for and was four hours away, she became worried. Her mother, Jane Foster, thought Julia should go. The dirty blonde just wasn't ready to move out of her house. She would miss her mother and even Darcy, who lived with the Fosters.

"Oh new wifey is moody." The guy said.

Julia rolled her eyes.

"Hey!" The algebra teacher said pointing at them. "If you guys stopped talking you would've noticed there a problem on the board you need to be answering."

"Yes sir." They all got to work on their white boards.

Julia's blue eyes studied the problem. "V=1/3 multiplied by Pi and multiplied by r cubed multiplied by X. Solve for X." She read out loud to herself. Math was one of strongest subject. So was science. She was great at math, but better at science.

"Alright, anyone got the answer?" The teacher said.

Julia raised her hand. "X= 3V multiplied by Pi and r cubed?"

"Correct."

She let out a sigh of relief. When the bell rung Yury and Julia walked to their next period, science.

"So what was the whole wifey thing about?" Yury asked while fixing her black nerd glasses. "You kinda snapped at him."

"I know I'm horrible." Julia said.

"He's a Puto." Yury shook her head.

Julia looked at Yury and friendly yelled. "Okay, just because you're Spanish and I'm taking Spanish does not mean I know what the hel* that means."

"I'll tell you when you're older." Yury laughed. "Pequeños Jules."

Julia laughed and rolled her eyes.

In science class, Julia felt more at ease. She wasn't worried about 'the school'. She was filling in the blanks of  a science song they've listened to for three days. She quietly hummed to herself, saying the words in her mind as she wrote them in the blanks. Julia was spelling words wrong left an right. But she didn't care. She was never the best at spelling.