6: Monster

( I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most pf them belong to MARVEL. I do not own any of the references I may make during this story. Also I do not own any of the music/ music videos I use in these chapters. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

AN : I know a lot of people don't ship Nat and Bruce, I kinda don't, but I am going off the movies. I'm only doing ships that are real (Or ships that are probably gonna happen) in my stories. Also Im not very good at writing kinda romantic scenes so yeah. Any way story time!

Taylor Swift walked into the science lab. She grinned and looked at her brother. "Shall I start to sing about how I'm sad and lonely?" She asked.

Her brown haired adopted brother looked at her. "Please don't." He said.

The two didn't notice Bruce Banner siting at the far end corner of the lab until he said. "Haha I got that."

"Congrats Dad." Taylor smiled.

Are you confused? I would be too if I didn't know the truth. Taylor Swift really wasn't in the Avenger's science lab. Jenny Banner was. The boy Taylor was talking to was Jenny's adopted brother, Sean.

Those names sound familiar? I hope they do. Nate Barton brought them up in the last chapter.

Jenny and Sean were both adopted by Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanoff from England. I know you guys can't hear them talk but Sean and Jenny both have thick British accents.

Jenny was from Liverpool, England while Sean was from Plymouth, England. If you don't know where those two places are I'll help you. Plymouth is a good five hours away from Liverpool. Plymouth is toward the bottom of England while Liverpool is in the middle.

Sean and Jenny were different but they were both weird in their own way. Sean was super smart. If he looked at you he could tell your whole backstory. If you stood behind a close door he knew you were there. He was like the fifteen year old version of Sherlock Homes from Plymouth.

Jenny, however, is a little more complicated. I can't tell you her full backstory. You'll find that out sooner or later. But this is what I can tell you. She's from a different time. In her time, she was like Mulan. She wanted to fight in the war. While she was fighting, she got hit with the butt of a gun on her head. Something happened to her while she was in a coma. She turned into a shape shifter. Don't ask how, because I really don't know.

Natasha walked into the lab. She saw Taylor Swift and knew it was Jenny. "Jenny please change back." She said.

Jenny changed into her natural from. Her straight, short brown was how it usually was, down. But she still wasn't the Jenny everyone knew her as. Jenny usually wore her war clothes. Now she was wearing a grey sweater. "Better?" She grinned.

Natasha looked at her. "Somewhat." She sighed.

Jenny looked down at herself and changed into her war outfit, a brown over sized vest strapped with a sword. During her time, women weren't aloud to fight in the war. What did Jenny do? Cut her hair short, and made herself look like a boy.

The Banner-Romanoff family sat in the science lab. Bruce and Nat were married, Natasha just kept her last name.

Some people call them the monster family. I find that quiet rude.

Sean and Bruce talked about science while and Nat and Jenny talked.

"So what exactly is going to happen?" Jenny talked in her thick British accent.

Natasha shrugged her shoulders. "The Avengers are gonna see each other again."

"And how long has it been since you have seen all of them?"