10: Immortals

( I do not own most of the characters in this story, Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I do not own any of the music, videos, and or references I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

"Alright. Okay. I will." Julia Foster played with her dirty blonde hair as she talked to her mother on the phone. "Love you too, bye." She hung up.

"Everything alright?" Sean came up behind her. She jumped a little, not knowing he was there. "Sorry." He said.

"You're fine and yeah." She put her hand over her heart. "Were you listening to my phone call?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What, no." Sean said. There was no lie in his voice. "I don't need to listen into your call to know you were talking to your mum." He said.

Julia made another one of her many faces at him. "Uh okay." She said. "That's cool, I guess." She turned away but then turned back to face Sean. "Wait how?"

"The words you use are different when you talk to elders." He said.

"My mom isn't old."

"People older than you is what I meant." Sean said.

"Oh, I knew that." Julia lied.

"But do you understand what I am saying?" Sean asked.

"Yeah." Julia said. "What else can you know just by listening or looking at a person?" She asked.

"Hmm." He thought to himself. "I know you live in New Mexico, you have one best friend, and you are a very good student."

Julia was shocked. She didn't know how this boy, a boy she just met, knew all of this about her. "Is that all?" She managed to get out.

"You're also very pretty." Sean said quickly. His face turned pale once he realized what he said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's okay." Julia said. "Thank you." She smiled at Sean. They walked away from each other.

-

"So when does the school part of this school start?" Clint asked Nick.

"It's gonna start as soon as all of you get your a*ses to your class rooms." Nick Fury snapped back.

"Say that again?" Natasha asked. She made a face at Nick Fury.

"You all heard me loud and clear." Nick said.

"You never said anything about-"

"About you all having to teach them?" Fury said cutting off Bruce. "Well yeah if I told you you all that, you all would've said 'no'." It was true.

"What are supposed to teach them?" Steve asked.

"Everything you know." Nick answered.

"Everything I know my son already knows." Bruce said.

"Sean might even know more." Natasha added. "That boy is scary smart."

The Avengers chatted among themselves about their children. "Alright! Alright!" Nick yelled over them. "Yeah, yeah, yeah your kids are great but we need to start the damn school already. I know you all did not fly over here just so we can talk about pointless crap." The Avengers looked at each other and thought to themselves.

"The only person who wont be teaching a class is Thor." Nick said. "He'll find some way to hurt them."

-

"Dad?" The red head asked her father as she walked inside a room filled with desks. Tony turned around from a table filled with paper work that he had neatly stacked in different piles. "Long story. But I'm your teacher, maybe I'll understand why you have low grades in school now." He said. He tried not to laugh but he let out a little chuckle. Lucy stared at him, her face showed no emotion. She went right up to Tony's neat table, raised her arm, and pushed all of the neatly stacked paper work on the floor. Tony stared at the papers, now on the floor. He let out a sigh.