11: Lights

( I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I do not own any of the music, videos, and/or references I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

It was two days after S.H.I.E.L.D school had started and Calder/Sam walked around the halls of The Avengers Tower with a grin on his face. A grin that was pure evil.

"CALDER!" Loki's voice could be heard.

"Father you are speaking to loud. They will hear you." Sam put his hand over his ear. There was no ear piece in his er however. Loki was using magic to talk to his son.

"And it would be a shame if they heard you, you know, It's not like you can just control people." Loki said. Sam rolled his eyes. "I will only do that if measures get extreme." Sam said. "Fair enough." Loki said.

Sam walked down the halls a little more, not knowing where he was going to go. "Turn left." Loki said into Sam's ear. He did what his father told him to do only to be faced by a huge guard. "Father!" Sam whisper yelled. "You have a gift son use it." Loki said.

The guard gave Sam a disapproving look. "Who are you? Do you have an ID?" He questioned.

"Uh." Sam said. "Of course I do."

"Let me see it." The guard put his hand out.

"Now." Loki whispered into Calder's ear. He narrowed his eyes at the guard. The guard turned around and clasped. "Come on." Loki said. "I know you can do better." Calder narrowed his eyes even more. The guard was now pinned to the wall. He was holding his neck like someone was chocking him. Suddenly, the guard fell to the ground, he wasn't moving.

"Oh now the cameras." Loki said. You could almost picture his face and see his grin. Sam faced the cameras and shut them down. Sam grinned. He walked into the door the guard was guarding. That was when the alarms went off.

"Damn." Sam said. "That was fast." He quickly made himself and ID and acted like a student at S.H.I.E.L.D. "What's going on?" Sam lost his French accent when he asked the guards who were running past him with weapons. "Kid get outta here!" One of the guards shouted. "Get back to class!" Another one yelled. "Where is it?" Sam yelled over the alarms. "I'm lost." One of the guards grabbed him arm and led him to the gym. "Thank you." Calder grinned.

"Who are you?" Natasha jumped up when she saw the boy.

"I'm new." Calder said. "My name is Sam."

"Do you know what's going on, Sam." Natasha didn't question him. She knew the answer.

"Alarms are going off and yellow lights are going off too." Sam said. Jenny let out a little laugh she hoped no one heard.

"It's a code yellow." Clint spoke up. "Class still goes on but we don't go into hiding. If it were a code red everyone would be hiding and Nat and I would be out helping."

"Ah." Sam said.

"Good." Loki whispered. "Learn everything about them."

-

The Avengers and the spies in training all sat in the gym talking.

"So you are the new student here." Thor came up to Sam. Sam jumped a little. He has never seen Thor before. "Yes sir."

"You remind me of someone." Thor crossed his arms.

"Damnit Thor." Loki whispered. "Calder make him go away." Sam didn't answer, but he wanted to say I cannot. Natasha came up to Thor. "Doesn't he look like someone we all know?" Thor questioned. She looked at the boy.

"Your eyes!" Loki whispered. Sam realized he forgot to turn his green eyes into blue.

"Yeah you're right." Natasha said. Sam was frozen he couldn't move. He narrowed his eyes at Natasha. "You know what?" She said. "He really doesn't look like anybody we know." She turned and walked away. Thor shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Sam let out air he didn't know he was holding in.

"Fool!" Loki was now yelling into Calder's ear. "Father." Calder whispered. "Foolish mistake. How could I ever trust you with such a easy task!"

"I am sorry father." Calder's french accent came back.

"You are french?" Jenny came up next to Sam.

"Uh I like to hide my accent." Sam changed back into an American accent. "Why? I am British and I don't hide my accent." Jenny was confused.

"Well people love British accents theses days. I mean a British man could be in a movie about a country singer and nobody would care." Sam said.

Jenny stared at him. "I am Jenny, Jenny Banner." She held out a hand. "Bruce Banner's daughter?" Sam questioned as he shook her hand. "I was adopted by Bruce and Natasha, who are my Mother and Father." "Ah."

"If I wasn't mad at you for making a foolish mistake, son, I would congratulate you for making a friend that could be helpful." Loki said.

Poor Jenny didn't know what was going to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I might not post another chapter next weekend because Christmas is coming up, but I will try to post another chapter before Christmas.

Lights in by Ellie Goulding and the lyrics above relate to Calder through out this chapter. The "lights" that stop him and make him "Turn to stone" Is when Thor and Natasha question him. Also the "shine them when I'm alone" part is talking about how Loki got mad at Calder for making a "foolish mistake" Loki gets mad at Calder when he's alone.

Anyway I hope you guys are having a great day and keep having one! BYEEEEEEE!

P.S did you like that little reference I made to Tom Hiddleston's (Loki) new movie about Hank Williams? XD