24: Skyfall

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I own none of the music, references, or videos I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

They marched through New York like they owned it. People hid behind closed curtains, they hid behind tables, behind cars, anything that could hide them from Loki and his army. Some people were recording it. It didn't take long for their arrival to get on the news.

Julia was teaching Torun how the T.V worked when they saw it while flipping channels. The blue eyed dirty blonde dropped the remote and her jaw. Torun reached for his sword at his side. "We have to tell the others." Torun got up and dragged his sister with him. The twins entered the lunch room filled with the adults. Julia's face still resembled shock. Torun spoke up, "Loki and his army are about to invade the city of New York."

The adult's faces went from laughing to serious. They ran to the other room with their equipment. "Torun," Steve said while grabbing his shield, "Go tell the others." Torun nodded and ran off with Julia still in his grasp.

They ran into the room filled with teens. "The city is about to be invaded! Get ready!" He ran back out. The blonde demigod left his dirty blonde demigod sister in the room with the others. He stopped before he got to far from the room when he ran back, poked his head in the door way and said, "Help her." He nodded towards Julia and left.

Torun ran up to the guards of Avengers Faculty and yelled. "The city is about to be invaded. Help us!" He stood there waiting for the guards to move. "NOW!" Torun threw his hands to his sides. The guards still didn't move.

One came up to him and said, "Listen kid-" He put a hand on Torun's shoulder. "We don't take orders from-" Torun moved his shoulder and pulled out his sword. He stared the guard down and raised an eye brow. The guard looked at Torun with fear in his eyes. "Yes sir- yes sir." He stumbled over his words. The guard looked at the other guards and nodded. They ran out of the room. Torun looked at them. He waited until they were all out of the room to leave and get ready himself.

"Lucy!" Tony said to his daughter. He had his suit on. "Where's your suit?"

"You were serious?" Lucy's voice rose.

"Yes! Why would I joke, Lucy you go put the suit on!" Tony commanded.

Lucy thought to herself, 'why would I joke?' Are you kidding me, the only thing you do most of the time is joke. Lucy hurried off to find her suit and put it on. She remembered all the training her father had her do and realized this is when it will come into play. The strawberry blonde took a deep breath as she looked at her suit. It was just like her father's, but smaller.

The Avengers got ready and jumped in the Quinn Jet. Torun was still trying to get Julia out of her shocked state.

"She saw something." Sean said nervously.

"She looked at the screen and just became like this." Torun pointed to his sister.

Sean sat down in front of Julia. He studied her. "Torun who did you see on the screen?" Sean didn't remove his eyes from Julia's blue ones.

"I saw my uncle, his army, and my cousin." He made a face at the thought of his uncle and cousin.

"Does Julia know about your cousin?"

"No?" Torun questioned he didn't see where this was going.

"She's in shock because she saw your cousin, something must've clicked inside of her and she realized who it was."

Thor came over. "Can she still fight?"

"If she comes out of shock, she might just go right back into it if she sees him." Sean said.