1: Iron Man

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of the characters belong to MARVEL. Also I do not own any of the references I may make during this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

(Message at the end of this chapter.)

Tony Stark never changed.

"Sir your children are home." F.R.I.D.A.Y. the computer system said to Tony Stark who was working on God knows what now.

"That's nice." He said. Tony was really into his work. Like I said before, The Avengers kind of disappeared from the world. Sure you heard about them every now and again, but once a month was probably it.

Unlike the other Avengers, Tony you heard about almost every week.

"Tony Stark is now working on-"

"Tony Stark is making-"

The news never really did know what he was working on.

"Sir, they're fighting again." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said. A screen came out of nowhere and showed a fourteen year old red head yelling at her blondish twelve year old brother.

"So nothing's new." Tony smirked. He didn't even bother to look at the screen ,he heard his daughter Lucy's voice.

"Howard I have work to you know!" She yelled.

"School work that you never do?" He raised an eyebrow.

The siblings walked through the front door of their mansion in Malibu. They knew it wasn't the original Tony Stark mansion but they didn't care because they weren't alive long enough to see the first one.

"I do my homework!" Lucy yelled.

"Really." Howard shouted back. "When's the last time you turned in your homework ON TIME?"

Lucy stood in the living room for a second thinking to herself. "Exactly." Howard said.

"Sir should I-"  F.R.I.D.A.Y. was cut off by Tony.

"No this is fun to listen to." He laughed. "Howard is roasting Lucy."

"Sir they are your children." F.R.I.D.A.Y. warned.

"And?"

"You should do something."

"They're fine." Tony walked around his basement lab.

"Whatever you say Sir."

"That's why I am the Sir." Tony grinned.

He still didn't look up at the screen when he heard his wife Pepper step into their fight.

"What is going on here!" She yelled over them.

"I asked Lucy for math help and she said no." Howard said.

"I have my own homework to do." Lucy protested.

Pepper raised an eyebrow. "Is this 'homework' from last week?"

"Um."

Pepper sighed. "Howard try to get your father to help you-"

Tony looked up at the screen. He ran over to it and said "Nope. No can do." His voice echoed through the living room.

"Tony why!" Pepper yelled.

"I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"Stuff."

Pepper sighed. "Can you at least help him a little bit."

Tony stood in his lab cave for a second. He couldn't let them see what he was working on. Nobody knew but him and me.