30: The End of all Things

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I own none of the music, references, or videos I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

The two girls laughed in unison. "Why are you two laughing?" Ezekiel put his hands on his hips in a sassy way. "Because you're dumb." Laylei smirked. Jenny couldn't hold in her tears of laughter much longer. "Your mum." Ezekiel sassed back. Jenny lost it. Tears of laughter streamed down her face "You don't even make any sense!" The Hawaiian girl yelled.

"Everyone gear up! We're going out!" Calder announced.

"We are going to fight? Who?" Jenny asked quietly. Laylei and Ezekiel looked down at the ground. Jenny noticed. Her voice became stern and serious "Who are we fighting." She grit her teeth. She had always hated not knowing something everyone else did.

Calder came up behind Jenny. "We, as in us not you, are fighting The Avengers today."

That sentence made her lose her mind.

"What!" Jenny yelled at the top of her lungs as she jumped up and landed on top of Calder, who fell to the ground. The Brit held her once hidden dagger up to his throat. "Get her off! Get her off!" The French demigod screamed.  "YOU'RE EVIL!" Jenny spat in his face. The war fighter was now the shade of an apple.

"Oh, she learned a conjunction." A guy with brown hair and stunning blue eyes laughed. Jenny gave him a nasty look then continued to push her dagger's sharp blade against the son of Loki's cool skin.

"You tricked me- you- you-you..." She trailed off thinking of what to say. The brown haired boy and Rache got Jenny off of Calder, they held her arms back in a tight grip. Her pixie hair cut was a big mess and her face was still the color of an apple.

The brown haired boy thought it was a good time to make another pointless, life threatening remark. "She can't even think of a bad thing to call you, Calder!" He faced Jenny and grinned. "Couldn't think of anything from this century?" He remarked. Rache held back her laughter until Jenny kicked the boy in a spot that will leave a mark and then head butted he's skull, which will also leave a mark, but not as badly as the first mark. "AGH!" He yelled out, letting go of one of Jenny's arms. Rache's grip became stronger as Jenny tried to fight the German.

Once the boy stopped complaining about his injuries, he looked at Jenny and grit his teeth. "You know what you little bastard-"

"THAT"S ENOUGH, ANIKEN!" (Makes sense he's named after a Star Wars character who turned evil. Just saying.) Calder moved his hands how an umpire would signaling someone is safe in baseball. He froze Aniken, Jenny, and Rache.

"YOU!" He faced Aniken (Skywalker, sorry I had to). "GO GET READY FOR THE GODS OF ASGARD'S SAKE!" He then faced Rache. "SAME GOES FOR YOU. AND YOU," His voice grew even louder once he faced Jenny. "COME WITH ME." Calder unfroze the three and grabbed Jenny's arm. She was surprised at how strong his grip was.

"You all betrayed me!" The British girl yelled. Her voice became hoarse. "You betrayed your own team, with your family on it." Rache whispered loud enough for many people to hear. "Do not speak to us as betrayers." Her German voice echoed throughout the room.

Jenny looked down at the ground. Before she knew it, she was pulled out of the room and being thrown into a dark prison cell. She yelled, "I thought you were my friends! I thought I could trust all of you!" Calder closed the cell door of Jenny's new home for the next two years. "You thought wrong." Was all he said before he left.

"You will regret this! My team will get me out go here! They will come looking for me!" She banged her hands on the bars, then tried pulling on them with every bit of strength she had left.