7: Hurricane

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. I do not own any of the videos, music, or references I use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

<Important AN at the end of the chapter.>

"I don't want to be in the same room as you guys." Tony said. The scene turned blue. Not a sad blue, but a light, cold, blue. Everyone's jaw dropped. They stared at the billionaire, shocked that he would say that. Tony Stark did his moments where he was rude but he never said anything like this.

"Tony?" Bruce asked slowly.

Tony looked at his science bro then looked away."It seems like every time we all get together, I mess things up." He didn't look down or away like most people would.He didn't take his eyes off The Avengers. That's how you could tell he didn't feel guilty.

"That was a long time ago Tony-" Steve was cut off by Tony.

"People don't change. They lead you to think they have- but really- they haven't." Tony crossed his arms and shook his head.

Bruce opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"What are you mother fers fighting about now?" He said as he entered the room. Of course he didn't say the f word. If he did he would get a nasty look from Steve and a 'language' check.

"Uncle Nick!" Sean, Jenny, and Nate said as they ran up to him and gave him a hug. They were all kids at heart. Nate more then Sean and especially Jenny. Nick Fury put his arm around the three and kept his eye on The Avengers.

When the three let go, Nick moved closer to The Avengers. "So the first time we all met, we were yelling at each other." He said. "I would've liked to say 'I guess we've all changed', but I can't. What a shocker." He said sarcastically.

Nick Fury knew how to change a cold blue scene to grey. Grey reminds me of everyone's coldness becoming a little warmer.

"At least they all came this time and didn't override our system and show up." Natasha raised an eyebrow toward Tony.

"You did that?" Lucy Stark turned to her Dad.

"I played ACDC too." Tony said.

"I'm not surprised to be honest." Lucy said.

"Well don't forget about Thor." Bruce said.

"Yeah that guy just shows up anywhere at any time." Clint said.

-

While The Avengers were fighting with each other in New York, Torun went to school for the first time. He followed Julia around her high school confused.

"Pequeños Jules!" Yury yelled as she walked toward Julia.

"What does that mean!" Julia yelled. She was frustrated she still didn't know what that means.

"I'll let you google it." Yury laughed.

"Little Jules." Torun said.

"Why'd you tell her?" Yury sounded upset.

"You knew what she said?" Julia asked Torun.

"Of course." He said. "I know many languages." Torun answered.

"Is this your brother!" Yury asked realizing. "Oh my God he's ripped!"

"Yep." Julia said as she got down on her knees to open her bottom locker.

"Ha ha shortie." Yury laughed while pointing at Julia. "Hey look it's your boyfriend going to his locker which is right above yours." Yury teased.

"He's not my boyfriend." Julia said. "And shut up!"

"But you wish he was." Yury said.

Torun watched the girls talk, confused. "That guy?" Torun pointed to Julia's crush walking toward them. "You like him?"

"Why don't you talk louder I don't think he can hear you." Julia said harshly.

"Okay-" Torun began to speak but was cut off by Julia kicking him.

"It was sarcasm!" She said.

"Oh." Torun said. "I shall tell him that you feel for him." He began to walk toward him.

"No!" Julia said chasing Torun.

-

They made it though the day. Torun didn't kill anyone like Julia thought he would. But she didn't expect him to try to tell her crush that she liked him every time they saw him.

"Oh Asgard we tell the person we like we like them as soon as we start liking them." Torun said.

"Well it's a little different here." Julia said. "Have you ever told anybody you like them?" She asked.

Torun thought about Dahlia. He wasn't sure why he thought about her. He didn't like her like that. Did he? He shook his head. "No."

"Oh."

-

When they got home, Thor came up to them. "We have to go." He told his children.

"Where?" Torun asked.

"If we go anywhere I have to be home in time to do my homework." Julia said.

"You're a nerd!" Darcy said as she entered the room.

"To New York." Thor said.

"Why?" Torun asked.

"The Avengers need us." Thor answered.

"But my homework." Julia said.

"Julie really?" Darcy said. "Go! Have fun for once!"

"Thanks Darcy." Julia said sarcastically. "Oh here Torun you'll need this." Julia grabbed Torun's sword.

Thor and Torun stared at Julia in disbelief. "How did you-" Torun's voice trailed off.

"How did I pick this up?" Julia said. "Easy like this." She put the sword down and picked it back up.

"Father you know what this means?" Torun whispered to his father.

"She can wiled the spear." Thor whispered. "But we do not have time for this." He stopped whispering. "We must go now." He grabbed his kids, ran outside, and flew to New York.

When they landed on the roof of Avengers Tower, Julia grabbed her head. "'Go!' She said. 'Have fun!'" She said." Julia shook her head while quoting Darcy.

They walked to the lab. When they entered they saw all of The Avengers and Nick Fury lecturing them. He turned away.

"About damn time." He said slowly.

----------------------------------------------------------

No matter how many lives that I live,

I will never regret.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I realized I always forget to say who the song is by and how it relates to the chapter, so I'm starting it now and I'm hoping I remember it in latter chapters. "Hurricane" Is by 30 seconds to Mars. And "No matter how many lives that I live, I will never regret" Is referring to how Tony reacted to telling The Avengers that he always does something wrong. He doesn't regret any of his decisions. Anyway I hope you all have enjoyed this chapter! BYEEEEEEE!