13: Tiptoe

( I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I do not own any of the music, videos, and/or references I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

"Pethro!" Loki yelled at Calder. "You left such a foolish thing behind!"

"I did not leave it on purpose." Calder said calmly. "I did not even know I left it."

"Agh!" Loki yelled. His voice was filled with rage.

"I do not understand why you are so upset, father." Calder said moving closer toward Loki. "They are oblivious!"

"Of course they're oblivious!" Loki yelled. "They're the most in-comprehensive group of people I've even seen." Loki scowled.

"So what are we going to do?" Calder asked.

Loki turned to face his son. He started to grin. "Oh, I think we both know what will break them." His grin grew wider. Calder looked at his father in confusion. He thought about what his father had said and understood. He grinned along with his father.

Like father like son. The room turned a dark black when they grinned at each other.

-

A new week had started at S.H.I.E.L.D,  Avengers tower,  and nobody talked about what had happened. Everybody left it behind. The control room was cleaned up but was tapped off. Nobody went in the room.

Julia, Torun, and Thor walked into Avengers tower, and went to the common room. It was filled with sofas, technology, games, and a bar. It wasn't like the big party room in the tower but it was close enough. Once they reached the room, Julia sat down on one of the sofas, took out her phone, and started texting.

Yury: why r u still going to skool nd then going to SS???

Jules: SS??

Yury: ur little skool in NY

Jules: bc why not. I still want good grades in school.

Yury: u would.

Tony and Lucy entered the room. "Hey Point Break." Tony said hitting Thor's arm while he walked toward the bar. Lucy sat next to Julia. "Whatca ya doing?" She asked.

"Texting." Julia said.

"You still going to school in New Mexico and coming here?"

"It's not that far when you fly." Julia said. Lucy looked at her confused. "My dad picks me up and flies me over here."

Lucy nodded her head. "Torun," She faced the blonde. "You still going to school to?"

"Yes." He said.

"How confused is he?" Lucy whispered to Julia.

"Everyday I have't tell 'em, he can't have more food and he can't punch a locker because it won't open if you just say 'open'." Julia and Lucy laughed a little.

"You're in ninth grade right?" Lucy asked.

"Ya and you're in eighth?"

"Yep. So how is ninth grade?" Julia told the red head about ninth grade. She told her what they would learn. Lucy and Julia got along very easily.

Just then, Steve, Emily, Clint, and Nate walked into the room.

"You know for someone who lives in New York," Lucy nodded toward the Rogers. "You should've been the first people here." She didn't say it seriously.

Emily playfully rolled her eyes and said "Shut it Stark."

"And how'd Nate get here the same time you did?"