19: Asgard

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of the characters belong to MARVEL. Also, I do not own any of the music, references, and videos, I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

Julia stumbled to her feet. The sunlight hit her directly in her blue eyes. "Ah." She said while making a face and shielding her eyes. Torun had a wide smile on his face as he looked around at his home. He noticed Julia still had not noticed where they were, he also noticed she wasn't really even paying attention. Torun walked up to his sister and pushed her hand away. "Look at where we are." Torun grinned.

Julia looked around. She was standing on the porch of a castle. Wide columns were arranged in a line. She walked up to the edge of the porch and looked over it. The dirty blonde saw several buildings but they weren't nearly the size of the one she was in. "Are those flying cars or boats?" Julia pointed at the flying vehicles.

Thor laughed. "What ever you want to call them."

"Flying car boats things then." Julia put her hands on her hips.

"So," Torun stepped closer to Julia. "Have you figured out where we are yet?"

"A place I've never been before?"

Torun looked at the ground and laughed. "Well yes, but we are in Asgard." Tour's smile was wide. He was ecstatic that Julia was finally seeing his home. Julia looked at Asgard in awe.

"Come!" Torun grabbed her wrist. "I want to show you around!"

"Not yet, son." Thor said. His face was stern. Until a smile crept across his face when he said, "Don't you want our friends to meet the long lost princess of Asgard?" Torun smiled at Julia. who had not realized what he said. She was simply dozing off.

They walked around the castle and saw a circle of people.

"Thor!" Volstagg ran up to him and gave him a hug. (Volstagg is the one with long red curly hair.)

"Friends!" Thor smiled as he started to talk to Volstagg, Hogun (The man with the black hair), Fandral (The man with the blonde hair), and Lady Sif.

"Torun." Dahlia grinned. Her black eyes kept glancing at Julia.

"Dahlia!" Torun said as he gave her a big hug. He knew that Dahlia did not like hugs.

"Put me down!" She yelled. Torun did and Dahlia studied Julia. Julia's blue eyes widened when Dahlia's eyes looked at her. She looked up and down the fifteen year old.

What is she doing? Julia thought.

Don't question her. Torun answered Julia.

You can read my thoughts? Cool. But really because she's looking at me like I'm not good enough to be your sister.

Don't say that.

I didn't. I thought it. Julia started to grin.

"What is so funny?" Dahlia said.

"Nothing." Julia kept grinning. Dahlia stopped studying Julia. A weight was lifted from Julia's shoulders.

"And is this the princess of Asgard?" Volstagg came up to Julia.

"Princess?" Julia put her hand over her collar bone. "I'm sorry I think ya got the wrong person because I don't know if you know this but-uh- I'm not reasonable."

Everyone's faces were blank. Emotionless. Julia looked at the ground. Great. She thought to herself. Thor met eyes with Torun and nodded.

"Julia, my sister." He smiled. "I'm gonna show you around my home now!"

-

The twins walked around the castle first, Torun showed her every room. Thor caught up with them.

"Is Loki here?" Julia asked.

"No, why?" Thor asked confused.

"No reason." Julia shrugged her shoulders.

"Loki may be your uncle, my child, but you should not give him the recognition he wants."

But he's cool. Julia thought.

"He's not cool." Torun turned to look at his sister. "He's a villain who doesn't understand what he does. He killed over a thousand people in one day."

Thor was beyond confused. Torun noticed his father's confused look and explained, "We can feel each other's pain and hear each other's thoughts." He said.

The three walked around Asgard. Julia had a smile on her face the entire time, which made Torun smile. They walked around the town, meeting people.

While Julia was talking to a villager, Thor and Torun whispered to each other.

"I didn't bring her to the room with the spear in it." Torun whispered, he kept glancing at Julia, making sure she was paying no attention.

"Good." Thor whispered back.

"She'll have to find out about it some time soon though!" Torun whisper yelled.

"Who's gonna have't find out 'bout what some time soon?" Julia asked. Her conversation with the villager was over. Julia may have been science smart but you gotta remember, she grew up with Darcy teaching how to talk and Jane teaching her everything else about life.

"Julia," Thor put his hands on Julia's shoulders. "We have to show you something. You may be confused at first-"

"Which is most of the time." Julia cut him off.

"But trust us, you're the only person who can do this."

"You mean more responsibilities?" Julia asked. "Ughhh."

-

The three walked back to the castle and into a large room with a spear sticking out of a rock in the middle of the room. The spear seemed to hum as soon as Julia stepped in the room. It was calling her. Julia took two stepped toward it and the spear glowed. Himdal appeared next to Thor as soon as Juila was within arms reach of the spear. Julia's blue eyes widened when she put out her hand, ready to grab the spear, when it lifted from the rock. It was glowing super bright now, the entire room was filled with the light from the spear.

The spear escaped the rock and immediately went to Julia's hand. The dirty blonde's grip became tighter around the spear. It glowed to its full potential now. Thor, Torun, and Himdal were covering their eyes from the light, but it didn't affect Julia. Soon the light died down and Himdal spoke.

"Julia Foster," He said. "You are the only person who can hold that spear. But it comes with a price. You must stay true to your values. You must reach your full potential. If you use the spear for evil, it will betray you, for it too has a personality."

Julia didn't make one joke, for once. She knew this was serious, she knew she couldn't let her father and her brother down.

-----------------------------------------------

They say the best blaze burns

brightest, when the circumstances

are at their worst

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I'm gonna start something new, a QotW, Question of the week, (Because I only post once a week) This QotW is *Drum roll*: Have you guys seen Deadpool? I haven't. I don't think I am anyway, my mom would never let me watch it for reason that we all know why. But I really want to.

Anyway, the quote above was said by Sophia from Howl's Moving Castle. (I've never seen it I just saw this quote on Pinterest) The 'best blaze' is Julia. When it says 'it burns brightest when the circumstances are at their worst' is referring to when Julia knows that this is not the time for jokes.

Anyway, I hope you guys have all had an amazing day and keep having one.