27: The Electromagnetic Spectrum

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I own none of the music, references, or videos I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

{([A/N: Sorry not sorry about the song. I had too. Also important update at the end of the chapter.])}

"Okay, first of all," Tony held a finger in the air. "people don't say 'hacked' anymore, you and Roadie both." He didn't notice everyone started to walk into the lab.

Lucy stared at her father with a face saying 'not the time'. "Fine," The strawberry blonde grit her teeth. "Someone has over road F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s system."

"How do you know?" Tony crossed his arms, thinking his daughter was just making things up. "And why are you all here?" He nodded at everyone else.

"We heard the girl with the hair the color of strawberries' voice coming out of a metal box and thought you should know." Thor said. Tony made a face and thought better than to question Thor's thought.

"I asked her to do something and she was like 'I am not your slave' and other stuff like that." Lucy made her voice sound like the computer system. "So, I just turned her off."

Tony held a look of confusion on his face. "People coming back from the dead, invisible H.Y.D.R.A agents, disappearing people, mind controlling." He shook his head. "What's happening?" He questioned out loud.

"Electromagnetic waves." Sean spoke up.

"Science!" Nate gave them a thumbs up.

"Sean." Bruce took off his glasses and walked toward him. "Are you sure? I mean EM waves can be-"

"Oh- I didn't figure it out." The Brit held up his hands in defense. The room went silent. Sean always figured out the answer. "Julia did."

"Hi." Julia did a small wave.

"So you know what's going on then?" Tony scoffed with disbelief.

"Ya."

"Alright, well tell us demigod, what the hell is happening."

"Okay." Julia said as she moved a strand of dirty blonde hair out of her face. "Whoever is transmitting these waves knows what they're doin'. They're not transmitting radio waves, microwaves, or anything like that." She almost sung the different types of waves. "It's every EM wave combined together into one very strong, high in energy wave." Everyone was impressed with Julia's knowledge. Thor and Torun looked proud, Bruce and Tony looked astonished.

"Julia knows everything there is to know about electromagnetic waves." Sean added.

"How you do that?" Nate asked. One of the things Nate wasn't the best at was school all around. He got good grades, but he didn't really learn anything while in class.

"'Cause I read books, it's like T.V, but for smart people." Julia remarked, remembering Nate once said he doesn't read. Everyone in the room quietly snickered.

"But how does that relate to Jenny 'leaving'." Nat was still fuming with anger towards herself.

"She was controlled." The dirty blonde's blue eyes said with confidence. "Someone got into her head, told her what to do, and ya."

Everyone's gaze went toward Thor, who knew who it was. "LOKI!" He yelled as he banged his fist on a near by table.

"I don't think it was just that, however." Sean said. "There's more to Jenny than we know."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"And, when you want something,

all the universe conspires in helping you

to achieve it."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I have an announcement to make, I feel like this story has been going down hill. Not many people are reading and voting for it anymore. I only have 4 chapters left and then this story will be over. To me, these past couple of chapters have felt dragged out and I never meant them to. Before I started to write this story, I planed every chapter and every title and what would happen in a chapter. But I guess I've learned from my mistake and will be better at planing in the future. Of course I'm going to keep writing this story.

Anyway the song I used in this chapter is a song my teacher plays for us in my science class. Remember way back when we first met Julia and how she was singing a song about the different types of waves? This is that song. The quote above was said by Paulo Coelho and it relates to how it feels like the 'universe' is finally helping The Avengers into figuring out whats happing.

Anyway I hope you guys are having a great day and keep having one. BYEEEEEEE!