22: Shoot to Thrill

( I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I own none of the music, references, and videos I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

"SHOOT TO THRILL!" Tony yelled as he pointed to the DJ. The DJ nodded and played the song by AC/DC. "Shocker." Natasha said very sarcastically. Everyone who worked with S.H.I.E.L.D was gathered at once place for a special party. A party at Avengers Tower, hosted by no other then the Starks themselves.

Tony walked around the tower wearing a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up revealing that the inside was red, a gold tie, high top shoes, and a pair of sun glasses. He walked around humming along to "Shoot to Thrill" and making sure everything was nice. He grabbed a beer and walked up to Thor, who was wearing a grey t-shirt a black blazer and his only pair of blue jeans. Someone (Nat) must've taken him shopping.

"Hey Point Break." Tony said as he patted the God's shoulder.

"I saw that movie!" Steve said proudly. He was wearing a red button up shirt and khakis.

"About time, its only been out for a couple of years." Natasha teased, who was wearing a pair of high wasted black leggings and a red crop top.

"Hey, my list just keeps getting longer and longer!" Steve laughed.

"What else do you have on there?" Nat laughed.

Steve pulled his tiny notebook and pen from his pocket, he opened up to the next page and looked up at Tony, "What's this band called?" He asked.

Tony stared at Steve with a blank, emotionless, face. "Out." Was all he said, of carouse he was joking. Steve was his friend, most of the time. Everyone started to laughed. "AC/DC." Tony said. Steve wrote it down.

"I have this band on here." Steve smiled as he looked at Nat.

"Have you seen any of the Jaws movies yet?" Clint, who of carouse was wearing a blue flannel and a black leather jacket, asked with excitement in his voice.

"Just the first one." Steve said. "Also I have a question," Everyone looked at him. "Does anyone else think that Mace Windu from Star Wars looks exactly like Fury?"

"Yeah, he gets that a lot." Bruce laughed. He was wearing a tan colored blazer and a purple shirt.

"And that guy from Jurassic Park." Clint nodded his head.

"If a war were to happen between stars we would all be gone." Thor said, not understanding Star Wars' title. Everyone started to laugh as Natasha told him it was a movie.

"None of that would ever happen in space." Thor said with a look on his face.

"We don't know that," Clint said. "It did happen a long time ago."

"In a galaxy far, far away." Natasha laughed.

A game system was set up at the party too. Julia sat herself down right in front of it and started to play Geometry Dash, in her black jeans and blue collared tank top. I know Geometry Dash sounds like a game you would play in school but it was very difficult and didn't feel like you were learning anything. Really, it was about a square jumping over other shapes.

Her blue eyes stared at the screen. You could tell she was in the zone, until Nate came up to her.

"Hey Julie!" He said as he put a hand on her shoulder, causing her to jump and die in the game. "Screw you, Nate! You did that on purpose!"

"Damn right I did." Nate grinned as he crossed his arms. He was wearing all black, black jeans, black shoes, a black shirt, and a black leather jacket.