Prologue

Kehlani Parrish:

You ever wake up on one of those days where you just don't know what might happen in your life? Or how your day will turn out for you when you don't realize something so special can happen to you in a blink of a eye. That's how I'm feeling right now, so much bullshit has happened to me in my life that no one knows I've went through and it kills me inside that people judge me for how I present myself and how I look, but people don't know what I've been through, most even think I'm a stuck up bitch or I'm a dusty bitch from Oakland, does it bother me? No. But does it affect how I see myself? Yes. That's why I am the way am around most people, I'm just a young girl out here living life the best way that I possibly can. But that one person tries so hard to break that brick wall around my heart, do I try and keep them out? Yes. Do I want them to stop? No. No matter how hard you try to shut your true feelings towards someone that you've fallen deeply in love with, your heart will only break that hate Ora away and let them love you the best way they possibly can, you see me? I did and I'm gone show you exactly how I did it.

___

Here's the prologue of Get Away guys, I'm really excited about doing my first Kehlani&Rihaana book, since there isn't any😒

But chapter 1 will be posted a little after thanksgiving, it's more to come with this book.

Hope y'all enjoyed it❤️😘