Chapter Two: Changed

Los Angeles,California
April 20, 2015
6:23 AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

4 years Later

"Ok all you need to do is get this foot out a little more ok? Because your looking a little stiff right now and we can't have that, I release my first album in 8 days girls ok? So you have to be on point if you don't want to fuck up, I'm just being honest, but anyway take it from the top." I turned around facing my recording guy Jerry, I nodded for him to press play, as the music blared through my ears I moved along to the beat smoothly in the my best way that I possibly can for my back up dancers, they seem to be not quiet getting it and its pissing me off. My back up dancers were my bestfriends, half the time they be on point and ready but today they wasn't feeling it. "Alright cut, stop." I said ruffling my hair.

"Yani...Effie what's going on?" I ask placing my hands on my hips.

"Nami we tired as hell, do you know you woke us up at 5 in the fucking morning...Girl you tour isn't until August." Yani whined wiping her sweaty forehead.

"In case you've forgotten..we also have other shows to perform at, and y'all not helping with all the stiffness...ugh I need a blunt." I threw my hands up walking out the dance studio.

"Mami what happened now?" Edward asked as he was laid on the couch on his phone.

"Yani and Effie happened, they not even trying, I'm trying to get us better with the dancing but they lazy asses don't wanna do shit right."

"Bitch we can hear you!" They shouted, I chuckled running my hand over my face.

"Y'all were suppose to hear me!" I smirked flipping them off. Yani shook her head walking into the studio with her water bottle.

"Mami is you stressed, you look pretty rough?" Edward asked as he squeezed my face, I chuckled swatting his hands off my face.

"Yo I'm good, I'm just tired of trying to get them to put in work..they need to bust some type of move."

"You need damn blunt in your life." I nodded my head getting up from the chair, I walked over to my tsunami duffle bag grabbing my big bag of weed. "Bitchhhh you sharing?"

"Only if you rolling."

"Shit bitch give me the bag." I threw him the bag getting all the rolling paper out my pocket.

"Nami come on we ready." Yani said from the dance studio I fake laughed as I stared at her. "Bitch come on so we can eat." I busted out laughing getting up from the chair.

"Ed you better have my shit rolled or we gone have to fight."

"Bitch I'll be ready." I smiled jogging out into the dance studio, Effie and yani both looked like they was ready to get the shit over with and I don't blame them.

"Alright y'all good? Because I'm not about to stop this shit no more..like seriously."

"Let's just get started and be done. Effie mumbled making me smirk to myself.

"Very good Eff, I been waiting." I said with a smile, I signaled Jerry to turn the music up, I nodded my head to the beat before my body took over, my body was feeling everything..to the beat to the vibration in my heart. I was glad I made it big out here, I'm blessed and I followed my heart just like Edward told me to, and look where I'm at now. I came up just like I hoped I would, even when I dropped my first ever mixtape cloud19, that was a year ago before I started on you should be here but now I'm excited about my next mixtape. "Whew good guys...y'all killed y'all shit."