Chapter Seventeen: Problems

Just like to take this time to say Happy Belated Birthday to KEHLANI HERSELF👑💜🤘🏽💦🙌🏾😭❤️😩💖👑 my baby is finally 21 and she deservers a whole lot of love with all the shít she went through😘😘😍happy birthday Lani.
______

Los Angeles, California
June 28, 2015
12:56AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Yeaaa Mel! Fuck it up bitch!!" Jenn shouted over the loud music as we turned it up in this damn club, I was in Cali but I'll be attending a dior fashion show sometime in Tokyo in July..I was excited as hell. I held my arms up as I spotted sonita..she was one of my good friends.

"Bitch what you doing up in this damn club?" She shouted to me over the loud blaring music, but knowing me I go anywhere I can just to let off some stress..I mean I have been busy and working up some fashion shows and even trying to cut in a little studio time for myself but yet bitches still tend to bother me in my place of work so I never have the time to do so.

"Doing what RiRi does best..turn the fuck up."

"Girl hush you only here because you trying to get Lani off your mind."

"Fuck ya' bringing her up fa' Leandre?" I asked scrunching my face up at her, she chuckled with her ugly ass laugh as she sipped from her glass. I rolled my eyes, I ain't think of Kehlani at all and I plan ta' keep da' shit dat' wey', obviously her ass still hasn't called me or tried ta' talk ta' me not once and ya' know who gave a fuck? Sure as hell wasn't my ass because I'm done trying ta' get in a relationship dat' nobody wants ta' be in..so therefore dat' shit was a wrap fa' me.

"Who's Lani?" Sonita asked raising her eyebrow at me. I shrugged throwing my hands up ta' the music.

"A bitch dat' ain't worth my time."

"Lies!" Melissa shouted. I mugged her as she continued ta' whined her hips on some Jamaican nigga, I shook my head at her hoe ass, but that's my bestfriend though..we both some hoes..well for me not no more.

"Then what is this one and that one talking about?" She asked pointing ta' Leandre and Mel.

"Nothing they just flapping they damn gums..dats' what dey' always do." I said holding my red cup in my hands as I swayed from side to side.

"Mhm let me find out you fucking with a bitch Robyn." I rolled my eyes as I sipped my ciroc and water. I shook my head as I pulled my phone from my clutch checking the time, I was already irritated with sonita and her nosey as in my business, like damn can a bitch go out and just have a night ta' herself.

"Aye Jenn Leandre and Melissa lets go." I said waving for them to follow me, my night was ruined already and it barely started.

"Robs what's da' matta?" Leandre asked.

"Just get ya' shit and lets go." I drunk the rest of my ciroc and water after throwing the cup anywhere the shit landed. I placed my shades over my eyes as I moved my black hair from my face walking down the many steps, tonight I just wanted a day for me and my bestfriends ta' kick it not have a damn chat about Kehlani, I ain't even thinking about her right now..so there was absolutely no reason fa' Melissa nor Leandre ta' say shit about it..but yet..I'm through with it.

"Robs why you wanna leave so early?" Jenn asked walking out the club.

"Sonita pissed me off." I mumbled hearing my raspy voice coming out from so much drinking, tonight was definitely my night to hit up the studio to let out my emotions, now that my nosey ass bestfriends brought up the women I tried ta' stop thinking bout, but I happen ta' still miss her..I'm not even going ta' lie, not speaking ta' Lani or seeing her was really fuçking with my head and I didn't like dat' at all, made me feel weak inside dat' I'm constantly still thinking about dis' women.