Chapter Three: Alive Inside

Los, Angeles California
April 21, 2015
10:34AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

I tossed and turned around in my bed as I purposely bump my body into someone next to me, never have I woken up to someone in my bed besides Edwards weird ass, last night was crazy and turnt I had to admit that, but I was drunk and high as hell last night that I didn't know what the fuck was going on last night. I squinted my eyes open finally looking around my bedroom...I assume. I moved my hair from my face as I looked at the time and I almost shit myself when I noticed I was late for my studio time. "Shit!" I through the cover off my body as I ran to the bathroom turning the water on and picking my toothbrush up and brushing my teeth. I circled the toothbrush around my teeth as I looked at myself in the mirror. I turned the water off and turned the shower on removing my black Star Wars shirt. I walked back into the room and noticed Edward was slumped as hell with his mouth open. I picked up one of the pillows and threw it at his head making him shoot up.

"Nami I'm gone fucking kill you if you do that again...I was dreaming."

"Of what? Dick in paradise?"

"Maybe...and what the hell are you doing."

"Our studio time was at 9 it's fuçking 10 Ed." Edward chuckled laying back down with his hands behind his head.

"Chill mami, we canceled since your ass was too drunk off your titties last night to even get up." I sighed picking my black shirt up.

"Are you foreal man? I got up hype as hell to go to the studio but I'm not going." I rolled my eyes screwing my mouth up.

"Ahh shut up, you seemed to didn't care about it last night when you said that." I waved him off.

"Whatever Ed, but I'm not sitting in this damn house bih..I'm getting out today man." I said shaking my head.

"Where are you trying to go mami? Other than the beach..where yo lonely ass gone go?"

"Suck my left tittie Ed, I'm not lonely..I'm just chullin."

"Why you always tell me to suck something knowing I suck dick..and you ain't even got that." I busted out laughing stumbling a little, why is my bestfriend so dumb.

"Your so damn dumb Edward, I hate you man." He chuckled throwing the cover off his legs.

"Yea I know mami, so what you gone get into today?"

"I don't know, to be honest I'm really in the mood just to go to the beach...not much I can really do because tomorrow I'll be right back to work."

"True...but first let's get some food since ain't shit in this house."

"Shut up, you got money go buy us some food."

"Negative mamí, and why spend my money on food that we barely eat when we be on the road."

"You-you know what you right Ed, you smart." He rolled his eyes at me walking into the bathroom. I shook my head walking into the bathroom behind him. "Uh uh Edward get out I'm about to take a shower and you will not see my goodies."

"Bitch ain't nobody paying attention to you..now if you had a big long dick then I'll stare but you ain't got none of that." I scrunched my face up at smacking the back of his head.