Chapter Four: Parties

Los, Angeles California
April 24, 2015
12:15AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Soo you mean to tell me that when you met Rihanna that you wasn't not one bit excited to see her?" I rolled my eyes when Effie asked me this shit for the fifth time, and once again I gave them all the same answer.

"No.."

"Bitch your lying!"

"I'm really not...first off she was demanding and she was being annoying as hell, so I wasn't feeling that shit." I said inhaling my blunt as I read my Chorus on my song.

"Nami you sound really dumb, this is Rihanna we talking bout chile, she will always be demanding babygirl...for god sakes this is badgalriri, you dumb shit." I shook my head laughing a little, they were so mad that I wasn't feeling Rih like that, I mean she seemed stuck up to me, but hey I'm never the one to judge.

"Could y'all gone somewhere with that..I'm trying to concentrate."

"Concentrate with this dick in your mouth." Edward said shaking his head and walking out the recording room. I had to laugh because he was being petty now like come on, there are a million other celebrities that I will be more that happy to see, but not really Rihanna.

"Man your so lucky I love you Ed." Half the time recording over my new music I sometimes forget the words so I'm trying to read over them and remember, because I do have tours coming up soon and I need to know them like the back of my hand.

"It's been 3 whole days since you seen Rih and these assholes still fussing?" Noodz asked shaking her head.

"Pretty much, I mean they act like I killed the bitch with my rudeness, hell she more rude than me."

"That's true, but pretty soon you just might see her again and you have to talk to her with proper attitude."

"Who the hell?" I ask looking at noodz like she crazy.

"I'm serious nami, you never know she might wanna collab with you." I shrugged placing my phone on the table.

"Wanna get me a corona?" I ask grinning at her, she smacked her lips rolling her eyes at me. "Love you though."

"I know." She said waving me off and grabbing me a beer. I grabbed the bottle from her and popped the top off taking a sip. "Why you always drinking?"

"It helps me with my music or I just be in the mood to drink...no big deal."

"No big deal?....girl Drink some water.." I smack my lips and look up at her.

"No I'm cool on that." I said getting up from my chair and picking up the headphones. "Nood do me a favor and hit record and play the letter."

"Aww my favorite song on your mixtape."

"Yea, but I have to learn it first..every time I try to read it I get emotional." She nodded her head turning on the music.

"Ready when you are nami?" I nodded my head giving her a thumbs up. She nodded turning up the music and pressing record. I nodded my head when the low base came in slowly and I held my phone where I can read the verses, I rubbed my eyes and begin to sing.

Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें