Chapter Fifteen: In New York

New York, NY
June 12, 2015
6:56PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Lani why you acting like that towards Rih? It's clear that she misses you." Micah said making me roll my eyes and turn up my music as I continued bobbing my head, I was trying not to think about Robyn because I was so busy with all of my shows and I don't want to get to distracted, but trust and believe I miss her too but she has to understand I'm serious about my work and I know she is too.

"Micah ain't nobody thinking about her ass right now, when I feel the need to talk to her I will, just not now." I mumbled shaking my head as I wrote down my next verse of my song. It was extremely hectic traveling over so many different states or countries, and once again there failing to realize that I can't be thinking About Robyn. I mean we talked once and that was when she flipped on me, but she left me a text saying she was sorry about flipping on me and she said she still missed me..but I didn't text her back..once I get to my hotel I'll call her up and she can come see me.

"I see you still being a workaholic huh?" Edward asked taking a seat next to me, I shrugged my shoulders as I reached over about to play back my recordings until Edward smacked his lips grabbing my hand.

"What Edward?"

"Me and noodz will do some for you..take a break..you look like you bout to past out from starvation of pussy no go get something to help yo ass stay awake." I chuckled. I shrugged my shoulders getting up from the chair.

"Do whatever you want Ed..but I'll be back to get back to what I was doing."

"Bitçh go eat..we don't care." Edward said waving me off I chuckled as I walked out the studio and down the steps to the chill room, good thing nobody was here because I needed all the rest and food I could possibly digest. I walked over to my tsunami bag pulling out my left over spinach salad. I noticed my personal phone just sitting in the cut calling my name, I thought about calling Robyn, but what if she's busy and doesn't answer? What if she flips on me again? But then again she did say she was sorry for slipping on me, I sighed reaching deep in my bag and pulled out my phone, I unlocked it to see more text from her, it made a smile form on my lips that's she's actually checking in on me. I placed my container of spinach salad on the table and unlocked my phone going through all my unread texts.

Rih: Hey babygirl, just checking with you..ill be in New York in a couple hours, hope to see ya' soon. (3:44pm)
Rih: just touched down in New York..bout to hit up my apartment for some things just before my photoshoot...miss ya'❤️ (5:14pm)

I smirked at the thought of her being in New York now, I can't even lie I was excited that we finally get to see each other today. After my little studio time and I have a photoshoot and I have an meeting with my company about my best show that is tomorrow night..so I was pretty busy today, only for time being. I went through my contacts and finally found her name as I clicked on it and placed it on speaker as j grabbed my salad and got ready to smash this shit.

"Hello?" God her accent, I missed hearing it so damn much, made my heart flutter.

"Hey Robyn." I said softly, she chuckled through the phone and I blushed stuffing my face with my salad.

"Hey babygirl..what ya' doing?"

"Oh nothing..just having a studio break eating."