Chapter Nine: Wet Pain

Los Angeles, California
May 2, 2015
9:19AM
Kehlani Ashely Parrish

I tossed and turned in my big ass bed when I kept hearing constant banging an shit, like what the actual fuck..it's to fucking early for that shit. "God Rih can you go tell them to shut up." I groaned in my sleep, until Rih didn't answered me, I lifted my head squinting and rubbing my eyes, she wasn't even here..well thanks Rih how nice of you to warn me. "Lani! Open the fucking door!" I frown looking at the clock seeing it was nine..I cursed to myself jumping out the bed. "Fuck my life! Fuck fuçk!" I totally forgot that I had to be up bright and early but my night didn't even allow me to get enough sleep, and I blame myself for everything. I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom turning the shower on, I quickly brushed my teeth while I waited for the shower to warm up, after brushing my teeth I jump in the shower and was my body as fast as my small ass hands can go.

"Nami! Bitçh open the damn door!"

"Would y'all fucking wait!"I shouted washing my hair then rinsing it out. At this point I didn't give a fuck about my hair being wet. I turned the shower off stepping out the shower and grabbed my towel drying my body off, I grabbed my clothes off the toilet and walked in the bathroom with them in my hands as I held on to my towel, I hurriedly put lotion on my body and deodorant under my arms, pulled my black bra on and my Tommy Hilfiger boxers. I put my white long sleeve shirt on along with my Nike black and green windbreaker, I pulled my ripped black boyfriend jeans on and my Jordan 1s. I put my wet hair into a messy bun on top of my head and looked in the mirror before fixing my fucked ass face, I applied some foundation and skittle eye liner and shadow above my eyebrows. I applied some moonlight lipstick also know as black but who cares. After doing all that I finally grab my phone and walk in the front unlocking the door.

"Now bitch all that time we been standing that hall way we could of been getting high rating some fucking sushi..but no you wanna take yo precious ass time beating yo damn face." Edward ranted on and on and on about shit I didn't even care about.

"Ok I'm ready now ain't I?"

"Namz what the hell were you doing last night for you not get sleep?" Noodz asked squinting her eyes at me. I shook my head shrugging my shoulders, lying straight to her face.

"Nothing at all but watch Star Wars all night eating hot Cheetos, why you ask?"

"Because our whole meeting for the second Forbes photoshoots was moved up to a more booked time, now we have to wait until others are finished with there photos."

"Micah chill, I know I fucked up..I'm sorry, but shit I was up all night Chillin just enjoying the little free time I had."

Enjoying Kissing Rih lips?

Shut up Lani.

"I know but still we have to be at certain places on time."

"hell no Noodz we bout to check this damn room for evidence; that's too damn easy."

"Nigga I'm grown as hell."

"Well I guess you shouldn't be too grown to get your room checked now are you?" I waved my hand off at him.

"Whatever so what you want, let me get my stuff out the bedroom."