Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down

Los Angeles, California
May 1, 2015
6:30AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"So you gone use this photo for the fader magazine or you want this one? Whatever one you want is your choice." The magazine publisher asked me, I was stuck between the two that really stood out to me but then again I didn't really give two fucks any photo there was.

"It don' matter ta' me, whatever ya' tink' is better." I mumbled typing on my phone, right now I was on Twitter and I was just bored with everything that's been going on. But every since what happened between me and Lani yesterday..I couldn't get her out my head, it's like when I close my eyes I picture her just kissing me and rubbing on me, damn just imagining my lips between her legs is what's got me.

"Robyn? Ya' like dis' one?" Mel asked pointing to the black and white one..I tilted my head nodding.

"Yea choose dat' one." She nodded taking the photo from the publisher. I wanted to call her but then again..what for? It's obvious that if I was ta' call her she wouldn't answer. "I'll be back."

"Whea' da' hell ya' going?"

"Bitçh mind yours." She through her hands up turning back to da' publisher. I walked off the set and into my dressing room closing the door behind me. I sat down on my couch and went to my contacts and clicked on Lani name, I placed my phone on my ear and waited till she answered.

"Yo?" I frowned looking at my phone, dis' ain't sound shit like Lani.

"Kehlani around?"

"She's working on some music..may I ask whose calling?"

"...Robyn."

"Alright..ill let her know."

"Thanks." I hung up the phone throwing it beside me, well at least she ain't avoiding me..she working.

"Robyn! Come on time ta' go." I heard Leandre knock on my door. I ran my nails through my hair getting up from the couch, I grabbed my phone opening the door to see Leandre leaning up against the door.

"What ya' want?"

"We gotta' leave..lets go." I walked out as she walked behind me down the main hallway from the set, I was exhausted as hell and I just wanted to sleep. "What's da' matta' Rob?"

"What makes you think something wrong with me?"

"Because ya' got dat' mean ass mug on ya' face..why else would ya' ave' dat' face?" I shrugged walking out the door holding it open for Leandre.

"I'm cool..just a little tired from all dats' going on with the photoshoots and the upcoming cover of my eighth album..it's just so much on my plate and even with Lani."

"Rob ya' need ta' understand dat' da' both of ya' are artist who are goin' ta' have those days where ya' working till ya' bones ache and then you'll have days whea' ya' can have chill days..today isn't dat' day Rob so deal with it." I smacked my lips watching her walk over to the truck.

"Dat didn't help at all..punk ass." I followed behind her as I opened the back door and hopped on.

"Ya' not gone sit in da' front?"