Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours

New York, NY
February 21 ,2016
5:34AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"How you feeling rob, after last nights shenanigans?" Jenn asked me as she plopped down in the chair next to me. I chuckled typing away on my phone. I didn't have much to say about last night, shit was said and shit was done. I'm happy with myself now, I finally feel whole again.

"I'm fine Jenn, just ready ta' get back ta' work on little shit before the tour starts."

"Right right, yea because everything is about to be very chaotic once touring starts, but it's nothing you've never done with before though." 

"Jenn..is there something ya' want ta' know?" Jenn smirked at me as she nodded he her big ass head. "And what is it?"

"So a little birdie told me some shit went down last night..is that little birdie lying to me or no?" I pursed my lips together rolling my eyes.

"Ya' know, there's never a day that goes by that ya' not in my business..so uh that little fuck birdie shit is nosey..and so are ya'.."

"Aye I just wanna know the deetz'..that's all..did a special someone come by?" I chuckled finally looking over at her as she her eyebrow was raised.

"Yes Jenn..maybe they did."

"And did something happen...like sexual wise?" I stared at her fa' what felt like hours but it was only two minutes, damn my assistant and also my best friend loved being in my business..but I guess that's what friends do, be in each other's business.

"Yea Jenn I fucked kehlani..is that what ya' wanted ta' hear?" Jenn eyes widen and I frowned looking at her. "That is..what ya' wanted ta' hear, right?"

"Wow..I uh actually thought it was Dave..but wow how was that?" I cursed to myself.

"So ya' didn't know Lani came by last night? Because mel runs her mouth..a lot so I'm surprised ya' don' know.."

"Nope, well now I know..but I'm sure you're happy now..right?"

"Of course I am, I knew she'd come back..I just knew this wouldn't be the last of us."

"Well I'm happy for you rob, because you have been totally out your game lately..but what about Dave, what's going to happen with y'all?"

"Nothing, just like before.." Jenn tilted her head raising her eyebrow. "What now..what Jenn."

"But rob he likes you, why not give him a chance.."

"Why would I need ta' do that when I got Lani, I'm not about ta' fuck up again, we could be friends but that's as far as we go.."

"Well at least tell him you got Lani back, we don't want him just wasting his time."

"Ya' right..I can do that."

"Speaking Of Lani..where is she anyway?"

"Studio, she had ta' meet up with an artist or something."

"Is Lani happy?"

"I don' know honestly, I mean she says she is but I know she doesn't fully trust me yet, so I gotta take things slow between us..I uh, kind of asked her ta' move in my apartment."