Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You

Make me proud y'all, I need at least 100 comments and 50 votes.😇
____

New York, NY
February 22 ,2016
3:34AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Robyn and I were both laughing on our way back to Robyn's apartment, we had an amazing time at dinner and the aquarium. We laughed, we hugged, we did everything and I was enjoying every bit of it. We mostly couldn't keep our hands to ourselves while at the aquarium. "Girl shut up before I drop ya' ass." Robyn said. I was on her back while she was walking down these halls.

"You wouldn't dare..we would be squaring the fuck up." Robyn smacked my butt and kissed my cheek. We finally made it to her room and Robyn unlocked the door placing me on my feet. Once we walked in the room was empty, thank god.

"Baby I'm about to go take a shower.." I said kicking my shoes off my feet. I unbuttoned my shirt as I looked over at Robyn.

"Ok I'll be in there in a minute." I nodded my head. I made my way to our room as I stripped butt naked and grabbed me some boxers and a long t-shirt. The best thing about wearing wigs is snatching that shit off, so I did just that. I pulled wig off and placed it on the mannequin that Kahh gave me, I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower to as hot as it could go. Once it warmed up I hopped my ass in there, only to flinch once the water touched my body because that shit burned my soul. After it toned down a little I grabbed the shampoo and squirted it in my hair and begin washing my hair real good. "Baby I hope ya' don' mind.." Robyn said.

"What?" Once I said that I heard her peeing, causing me to chuckle. "Damn you couldn't wait.."

"The fuck fa'? It's my house..I does what I Please." I rolled my eyes rinsing my hair out and begin washing my body. "Back up from the water." She flushed the toilet causing me to shake my head.

"You just couldn't wait."

"My house..my toilet.."

"Oh but it was definitely about to be our house once you wanted to give me a key.." I mumbled loud enough for Robyn to hear me. Robyn pulled the shower door back causing me to turn around to look at her as she stared at me.

"It's still yours..I'm just waiting on ya'." I smile. Robyn stepped in closing the door behind her. I rinsed my hair out as I stood under the faucet, Robyn grabbed her body wash and begin washing herself.

"Can you wash my back?" I asked Robyn.

"Fine.." Robyn said annoyingly. I chuckled giving her my wash cloth. She begin washing my back nice and soft, running her hands on both sides of my back side. I exhaled closing my eyes as Robyn came closer to me, she turned me around so that I could wash the soap off my back, Only for her to stare at me like she wanted something. "I wanna kiss ya.." she mumbled pressing her forehead against mines. I didn't say anything, all I did was blush staring into her striking eyes. Robyn placed the wash cloth on the shower basket, as she chewed on her bottom lip. Our noses brushed against one another as Robyn slowly inched closer, our lips met each other half way as we shared this wet kiss. I loved her lips so so much, Robyn rubbed down my back as our lips moved perfectly in sync with one another. I wanted to play with her so bad, it would be so funny. I tilted my head back so that she'd reach closer to kiss me, I licked the water from my lips as my left hand traveled down to her area, Robyn smirked stroking her fingers through my wet curls. "What ya' getting ready ta' do?"