Chapter thirteen: Games

Who nailed it?😂😩 Me or Rih? I was bored y'all..so laugh all y'all want.
_____

Los Angeles, California
May 25, 2015
8:16 AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Walking into my house had to be like the hardest things ta' do since I'm just now coming from San Diego, my three nosey ass bestfriends would be on my ass in .5 seconds because they wanna know where the fuck I been, well most likely Leandre. I peeked my head around my living room seeing that the coast was clear so I closed my door and skipped up the many spiral steps that lead to my big ass bedroom/second house. I stopped mid way up the stairs when I heard voices an shit and it sounded like Leandre or Mel with they thick ass accents. I sighed as I placed my hands on my thighs, my legs was a little sore from the other night, I ain't even gone lie Lani fuçked some shit up last night, and I came back twice as harder on her ass..meaning when she went to see her mom she was hurting much more than me..that tongue works wonders. 

"No..I don' see da' big deal about dis'..no I'm not saying dat' she won' do it I'm just saying dat' she may want ta' come anotha' day instead of ta'day." I huffed shaking my head.

"Oh fuck no." I whispered as I finally regained some strength in my thighs to get me up the rest of these damn stairs, I skipped another set of steps as I finally made it ta' the top and jogged over into my room, as I closed the door behind me and placed my back against the door sighing. I walked down the hall to my room as I plopped down on the bed snuggling up in my comfortable ass pillows, I really wasn't in the mood to do anything today just kick back and maybe go over my album again, since my navy are going bazar over when I'll release, but I keep saying soon. I yawned as I rolled over on my stomach looking at the clock, it was going on 8:30 and I needed to get up and take a shower and eat something, only thing I did eat was pussy all night..y'all know how that goes. I sat up in the bed and removed my sweatshirt from my head and took my pants off along with my stance socks, I was completely ass naked now just laying in my warm bed, but I knew I had to get my ass up to get cleaned up. I groaned lifting my body up as I walked towards my bathroom and closed the door behind me, I looked in the mirror at my droopy tired hazel green orbs just shaking my head. "Damn..Lani..really got me sprung." I said just thinking about her, she'll be going on her tour soon and I'll be hella bored without my little Lani here.  I noticed a red mark that trailed up to my shoulder and just stopped at my neck, I frowned as I turned so my back was visible and my eyes widen in shock. A good shock, Lani really fucked my back up..scratching me an shít. I chuckled shaking my head as I grabbed a black towel from the shelf and walked into my closet I had in my bathroom, I decided on something simple that I can lounge around in. After doing that I turned on the shower making sure it was on a good temperature. I walked towards the sink and grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth real good.

"Rob! Hurry we gotta talk." I heard Jenn on the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes shaking my head as I spit the foamy substances from my mouth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. "Robyn you heard me?"

"Kiss my ass Jenn."

"Well I'm glad you heard me." I chuckled as I walked over to the shower opening the glass door and stepping into the hot steamy water, I jumped once it touched my scratch, shit burned like hell. I grabbed my special body wash and squirted some in my hands as I rubbed it all over my body, my neck, my face, everywhere on my body. I walked under the faucet and let the water rain down on me and my body, I lick my lips as the water cascades down to my lips, between my breast, and between my thighs. I looked down at my feet as I thought about some deep shit..deep shit like Lani, fuck...I couldn't get her outta of my fuçking head..just everything that happened yesterday was just engraved in my brain forever, I'm usually not the bitch ta' reminisce about shit, but the wey' Lani worked her tongue on me..said otherwise. I slowly ran my fingers over my breast closing my eyes as I thought of her in here with me. I was definitely sprung over her..and it's so crazy, because I didn't think I would come this attached. I heard banging against my bathroom door immediately making a mug form on my face. "The fuçk ya' knocking like ya' da' fucking police fa'?!"