Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems

Y'all missed me?🙃 because I missed you guys.😩
____
New York, NY
June 13, 2015
6:34AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

I tossed and turned while laying on my back as the sun beamed through the curtains making me wake up, I sighed groaning as I turn my head the opposite direction as my hair covered my face. As I'm trying to take my ass back to sleep my alarm goes off I stanly making me groan loudly as I kicked my legs rapidly. I reached over hitting the alarm to shut the bitch up, and it finally cut off. I blinked my eyes and cursed under my breath as I roll my eyes throwing the cover off my body but I winch while standing up. "Damn..." I mumbled. I limped my way over to the curtains and closed them making it dark. Obviously Rih went in on my ass last night, she was still sleeping peacefully..so that gave me time to brush my teeth and get ready to head out..but then again I didn't have to leave until 2:45 so I had all the time in the world. I walked towards the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush from my bathroom pack and started cleansing my face then I brushed my teeth real good. After doing all that I limped my way in the bedroom and climbed in the bed turning on my stomach, as I'm about to close my eyes..I feel a set of arms wrap around me..instantly a smile creeped on my lips as Robyn snuggled her face behind my neck.

"I didn't fa'get about dat' breakfast Lani..while naked." She whispered in a groggily voice which turned me on to the max.

"I didn't forget robyn." I said while closing my eyes. Robyn creeped her Hand between my thighs making me bite down on my bottom lip.

"Well get dat' ass up before I fuck dis' pussy up again.." I chuckled turning around in her arms, she still had her eyes closed as she rubbed up and down my back.

"Can you open your eyes for me?" I asked in a baby voice as I kissed her nose. She shook her head turning on her side away from me. I smacked my lips hearing her chuckle. I lifted my body up moving her hair from her face. "Really Robyn? This how you do me." She raised her arched eyebrow licking her lips.

"Fine." She grumbled. I kissed her shoulder as she slowly turned on her back slowly, she rubbed her eyes as laid on her back. "I'm ta' tired ta' even open them Lani." I rolled my eyes kissing her cheek, I kissed her neck tattoo as I climbed on her as I straddled her. She placed her arm over her eyes as she licked over her lips. "What ya' doing up there?" She asked as she slowly breathed in and out, I couldn't help but stare at her breast as her nipple piercing intrigued me even more. I leaned down placing both my hands on her wrist as I hovered over her lips. All of my hair falling pass my shoulders as I kiss her lips, she didn't kiss back because she tucked them and I chuckled.

"Robyn..kiss me back."

"No..move and make me my breakfast."  She said finally opening her eyes as the sun beams off her face shining her beautiful orbs.

"So you not gone give me kiss?"

"Give me a reason I should." She said raising her eyebrow at me. I smiled leaning down kissing her forehead then her cheek and licked her earlobe.

"Because you gave me the best head last night..so you deserve to be rewarded for it." She stared at me with that intense look and finally leaned towards me and took my entire bottom lip in her mouth as she kissed me. I placed both my hands on her face as she leaned her body up still kissing me like her life depended on it, her hands dropped down to my ass as she dragged her tongue over my bottom lip, she slowly pulled away with my bottom lip between her teeth as she laid back down staring up at me.