Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind

Houston, Texas
January 21, 2016
7:33AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Waking up this morning, was pretty cool since I'm in the living room having breakfast alone, all nights while sleeping, Robyn was talking and sweating in her sleep, I didn't have any idea of what was wrong with her but It definitely threw me off. I let her sleep in for a while since she was tired, while I'm eating and on Twitter I hear the toilet flush and I knew it was only Robyn, I looked down at the time on my phone and it was only 7:33, she's up early. "Good morning princess.." I look up to see Robyn walking around the island with a smile on her face. I couldn't deny her beautiful smile in the morning, she was so gorgeous.

"Good morning..you sleep ok?" 

"Eh, it was alright..kept having these weird ass dreams."

"What about?

"I was ya' sex slave and whenever I disobeyed..ya' taught me a lesson." I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Oh really..what did I do to teach you a lesson?" She licked her lips staring at me with those hazel green orbs that I loved so much. She raised her eyebrows walking around the island, I turn around so my back was against the counter top and now Robyn was now in between my legs.

"I can show ya' better than I can tell ya.." she whispered kissing my cheek then my lips. I licked my lips nodding my head for her to continue, I really wasn't in the mood for it but..the way she reacted last night was a whole different story. She leaned her head down taking my bottom lip into her minty mouth, I simply sat there as she took control. She gripped my thighs and opened them so that her waist was between my legs, Robyn then ran her hands up my rib cage an lifted me on top of the island. I giggle gripping her face as I kiss her lips, Robyn licked her way in my neck and sucked my teeth as my eyes rolled. "I uh..I'm a little out of it.." she whispered. I sighed rolling my eyes, it was only a matter of time.

"Ok Robyn.."

"Ok?"

"What is wrong?"

"What ya' mean? Ain't nothing wrong with me."

"Stop lying to me...I know something is wrong with you." She wiped her mouth shaking her head as she stepped from in between my legs. "Hellooo?"

"What?"

"So your gonna just say fuck my question and be done huh?"

"Yea pretty much Lani, ain't shit wrong with me..so stop asking me dat' shit.."

"Whatever." She stared at me as she bit down on her bottom lip, she scoffed ruffling her hair.

"I'm gonna go take a nap..ya' just annoyed de' fuck outta me.." I didn't say anything I just watched her walk away from me and down to the bathroom and slammed the door. I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"Damn.." I whispered to myself. As I'm staring off into place I hear a knock at my door causing me to look at the clock on the stove. I prayed it wasn't Micah or any of my loud ass friends because today was really not the day, I looked behind me making sure Robyn was still secure in the bedroom. I stood up from the chair and made my way to the door, I pulled it open and smiled shaking my head as my crazy ass bestfriend was leaned up against the door. Before words could escape his mouth I hugged him tightly as I just melted away, there was no great feeling like this, I really missed this nigga.