Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It

Houston, Texas
January 22, 2016
7:33AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Bitch hurry up and get to the studio so we can put this verse down and be on our way to the bay, why you taking forever?" I shook my head as I put my shoes on my feet and made the bed up, that's one thing Edward was good at was rushing niggas.

"Nigga shut up before I run yo ass over with my truck."

"Bitch how you gone do that if yo ass can't even drive? Learn to drive first whore.." I sucked my teeth. His ass didn't even need to bring that up, he know I've been traveling so I don't have the time to learn.

"Well nigga I'll run you over with my bike.."

"Probably can't even drive that either.."

"Nigga you ride a bike not drive it.."

"Same difference.." he chuckled through the phone.

"Yo ass better be downstairs."

"I'm not so ha..I'll be there soon."

"So you rush me out my room just to say yo ugly ass not even here? Fuck Edward." I rolled my eyes grabbing my coat and key, I walk around the island and grab my water bottle.

"Bitch relax..I will be there.." I unlock the door and close it behind as I made my journey down to the elevator.

"Nigga hang up I'm done talking to you.."

"Ooh is somebody triggered?"

"Yes nigga..goodbye." I said before hanging up in his face. I make it to the elevator where people were getting on so I hopped on myself and stood in the back. After the three minute ride down the elevator, the elevator stops and we all step off going our separate ways. I pull my hoodie over my head about to walk out the hotel until I hear my name being called.

"Kehlani?" I frown looking in front of me seeing the devil herself. "Can I talk ta' ya' please?"

"We're not together remember? And what are you still doing here I thought you had other shit?"

"I couldn't bring myself ta' leave..I feel terrible."

"I bet." I mumbled about to walk off but she grabbed my wrist stopping me. "No Rihanna.."

"Don' do that Lani.."

"Don't what? What Robyn? What the fuck you want from me? Huh?"

"I'm sorry.."

"You're always sorry."

"Kehlani stop and listen.."

"For what Robyn? What you wanna tell me you cheated? Is that what it is?" She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed together. "Yea you thought I wouldn't find out.."

"But it's not what you think..I promise ya."

"How you kissed that Marley bitch? The same day you came to see me Robyn..really?"

"That was all ya' heard?"

"Yea, that was all I needed to hear."