Chapter Ten: How That Taste

This chapter is Dedicated to the Queen herself..Badgalriri on her 28th birthday🎊🎊🎊👑🎉🎉🎉👑👑💍💍💍🙌🏾😩😩😩💘💘💘😩😩😩❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎊🎊💖💖🎉💞💞👀😍😂🤗🤗❤️❤️💍💍💍shoutout to all the pieces out there..including my bestfriend😍👯😊🙌🏾🎉🎉🎉🎉 on with the story.

_____

Los Angeles, California
May 8, 2015
6:23PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Alright namz get your clothing together  like now..ain't no way we missing this video." I groaned rolling off the bump bed we had in my tour bus..so far my tours have been amazing and such a great feeling with all my fans and everything..it's such a heartwarming feeling that all these people pay just to come see you..hell they even stand outside just to see me, that's some really loving fans. I yawned covering my mouth as I scratched my scalp. "Bitçh get up we ain't got all day!" I rolled my eyes when I heard Edward still yelling for me.

"Alright..I'm coming." Today I was shooting my music video for the way, and my friend chance will be here also to be in it..I couldn't wait to be honest, I was ready for this video to be over and done with. I pulled the covers from my legs walking to the bathroom that was behind the bus.

"Nami you got 20 minutes to be on set." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Alright damn can I wash my ass."

"Just hurry up." Effie said on the other side of the door. I grabbed my tooth brush adding toothpaste on it, I didn't even really know I was going on tour until like the 6th of May since Edward dumb ass forgot to tell me, so that's why I've been so damn tired, out of all the places I've been in LA I've only gotten about three hours of sleep, no bullshit, I finished brushing my teeth and turned the water off when I finished, the good thing about my tour bus was I had a shower in it, which was fucking sick and amazing but like I said I only got three hours sleep so I had to take a shower as of maybe four hours ago, but I'm still gone wash my vagina like hell I look like walking without washing my coochie.

"Exactly ten minutes before we get to the set nami." Noodz shouted on the other side of the door.

"Alright almost finished." I washed and scrubbed just making sure she was feeling sparkling clean, after that was done I walked out the bathroom and grabbed full of toiletries, I removed my black tsunami shirt and removed my bra putting on a different one along with black boy shorts, I put deodorant on and optioned my legs and arms, I made sure to cleanse my face last night, I pulled my black pants on and my black long sleeved crop shirt, I slipped my black boots on my feet and was ready to get this over with. I placed my bag on the side of my bed and walked off the bus once we finally arrived, I walked inside with my hands in my pockets, I raised my eyebrow when I seen everything getting in the right place and everything looked great, I smiled to myself.

"Nami over here." I looked over to where Edward Noodz Effie and yani and David were all crowed around, Effie and yani were getting in hair and make up and there outfits. I jogged over to them sitting in the hair beside them. "Finally, took you a million years just to wash your ass."

"Hey now Effie cleanness is a major key.." They chuckled shaking there heads.

"But yo this shit look hot as hell, I like how they set it up."