Chapter Thirty: War

Houston, Texas
January 19, 2016
7:33PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Okkkk how does this sound namz?" Jahaan asked as he played my beat. I nodded my head as a small smile spread across my lips.

"Damn..I like it..Robyn is going to love it.." I said writing the rest of the lyrics. I looked up as lip synced the lyrics in my head as I figured out a way I was going to make these lyrics go perfectly with the beat. "Jahaan check these lyrics out for me and see if you can find a way of blending them with the beat."

"I gotchu Nami.." I thanked him as I continued writing out my second single, I couldn't wait for Robyn to hear the second one..it's more of a sexy smooth movement to the sound, something that fits in her type of music, I just know it. While I'm trying to write these verses perfectly, I feel a set of soft warm hand over my eyes causing me to lean back in my chair.

"Jahaan whose behind me?"

"That's for you to know and for you to also find out Nami." Once jahaan said that I heard the door open and close. So I guess we were alone.

"Guess who.."

"Jesus?"

"Nooo..try again." I placed the pen down and wrapped my arms behind me feeling a slim waist and thick thighs following behind it. I smirked once I knew who it was.

"My beautiful girlfriend in the whole entire world?" I heard a chuckle then a peck on my forehead then my lips. "So it is you?" She uncovered my eyes and I smiled once I seen her beautiful smile and eyes catch me.

"Ya' look cute baby.."

"Thank you..but it's about time your ass showed up." I hit her thigh making her chuckle.

"I'm sorry, thought our day was next week not this week..but I'm here now, ready ta' listen ta' ya' new hits."

"Well good. Because your going to love them."

"Oh I am? Just assuming huh?" I giggled scooting up in my chair.

"I know you will..besides it's something sexy."

"Oouu I like sexy.." I smirk gripping her chin and pecked her lips.

"Lips feel sticky babe..what have you been doing?"

"Putting lipgloss on..eating..ya' name it?"

"Sucking your own pussy?"

"What?"

"Well you said you name it..so I named it." Robyn busted out laughing and I shook my head.

"Nah baby..I don' suck myself, only ya' suppose ta' so dat'.."

"Oh am I? Well shït pull them pants down and show me." Robyn bit down on her bottom lip making me almost burst into a fit of laughter.

"Ya' fucking with me ain't ya?"

"Baby..I am sadly." I said laughing. Robyn sucked her teeth as she rolled her eyes at me. "But move closer to me so you can here my music.." I tapped my thigh, Robyn looked at me crazy and stood up picking up and placed me on her lap, I smacked my lips looking at her over my shoulder.