Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air

Philadelphia, PA
July 15, 2015
5:16 AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"It's good to have you back Ms. Parrish..we've already got your room reserved and you'll be good to go." I smiled nodding my head as I looked around at the hotel.

"Nami do you realize that we are finally in Philly..the one and only place to get them damn philly steaks lord bless it up." I chuckled nudging his shoulder.

"Yea...you know we dreamed of always coming down here..and now we're finally here..for my tour."

"You made it namz." He said smiling down at me. I nodded my head lifting my bag up on my shoulder. "Heard from Rih yet?"

"Nah..every since she went back to Paris she's been busy doing her own thing..and I'm ok with that..we still FaceTime whenever we have the time to, but you know she's been attending fashion shows and photoshoots...plus her rock in rio show is approaching fast and she wants me to be there and support."

"Aww look at in love nami..blushing till her damn face burn."

"Shut up Ed..it's just weird..I've never felt so warm in the inside."

"Damn Rih got in that Twisted ass head of yours." I smacked my lips pushing his shoulder.

"Edward if you don't shut up.." I said laughing.

"What y'all talking bout?" Effie asked walking up on us.

"Rih making nami pussy whipped.."

"Aww Lani..you had that many times?"

"I had it before she left for Paris." Effie smirked shaking her head.

"You nasty little whore." I busted out laughing shrugging my shoulders.

"Aye y'all I didn't even get a chance to tell you guys that my mom was released a week ago..and so were in Philly and David went to scoop her from Oakland."

"Damn foreal? Mama tsunami is back!" Edward said sticking his tongue out.

"Stopp.." Effie said laughing.

"Whatever...so y'all gone stay together?"

"Actually I bought her a house.."

"When was this?"

"Uh the same day I found out about her being released."

"And why didn't you show us this house?"

"Well I showed Robyn..she loved it."

"Damn...could've let a nigga know nami..hurt my poor heart."

"Ah shut up you'll be ok.." Edward rolled his eyes typing away on his phone. I smirked bumping my hip with his. He smacked his lips.

"Nami..I'ma beat yo light bright ass.."

"Eat my ass."

"Nah that's Rih job..my job is dick riding niggas..ha!"

"Ok that was disgusting Edward." Effie said scrunching her face up.