Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes

Honolulu, Hawaii
February 15, 2016
7:33AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Rise and shine buttercup, we gotta full day ahead of us." Edward said jumping on the bed while I was sprawled out. I rolled my eyes placing the pillow over my head, I was already tapped out from last night and I didn't need Edward to be bothering me an shit. Edward pulled at the covers but I yanked back making sure he didn't wake Reyna up because lord knows I didn't wanna hear his shit. "Bitch if you don't get yo ass up..we gotta go out today."

"Edward get out..can you wait until I'm all the way up damn." I said yanking the covers away from him.

"Lani g-" he stopped himself once he was staring down at something on the floor. "Lani please tell me you didn't do what I think you did.." I raise my eyebrow looking down at Reyna as she slept peacefully. I shook my head no as if he didn't just find her panties on the floor.

"Bitch don't lie to me..why you fucking around on Rih like that.." I rolled my eyes plopping my head back on my pillow. "Oh no baby.." he yanked the covers from me and Reyna's naked body causing Reyna to shift and open her eyes, Reyna squinted her eyes as she looked from Edward then to me, She grabbed the pillow covering her naked body as she got out the bed. "Kehlani?" I smacked my lips looking at Edward.

"Damnit Edward can't you get out please..mind yo damn business." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"You know what..you right it ain't my business..do you Bestfriend." He said looking between the both of us. I rolled my eyes once he slammed the door close leaving me and Reyna alone.

"Reyna.."

"Please leave."

"Reyna come on.."

"Kehlani...get out my room."

"Look I didn't force yo ass to have sex with me..you could have easily pushed me off and I would have stopped."

"Would you? Because the way you were handling me said other wise." I chuckled scooting closer to her but she backed away from me.

"Well you liked it didn't you? Well loved it..the way you came so early."

"Kehlani stop it..this wasn't suppose to happen and you know it, how could you? We are friends that's all I wanted to be with you..I..don't like you like that Lani, I'm sorry but..you only did this because you're hurting..and I had no right to feed into whatever you were telling me."

"Reyna how many times do I have to tell you I'm not thinking about her ass..she did her dirt and I'm over it."

"Wow." Reyna scoffed holding the pillow as she picked up all her clothes. "You really are trying to convince yourself that you wasn't wrong for having sex with me..after you and Rih supposedly took a break."

"No..correction she sent me a dumb ass note saying we should go our separate ways..so if anything it's her fucking lost..I finally got what I've been waiting for and that's you baby girl..can't you see that." I asked getting up from the bed gripping her waist, Reyna jumped stepping away from me.

"I asked you to leave." She mumbled. I scoffed gripping her face so she'd look at me.

"Tell me right here right now that you have absolutely no intentions of being my girl..or that you don't see a future between us.." Reyna blinked her eyes rapidly and looked down, then reverted her attention back to me.