Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences

Houston, Texas
January 19, 2016
4:33PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Ok I have a idea.." I said turning in the wheeler chair.

"What's on yo brain?" Edward asked.

"For my next single, I want something fire, something party wise and catchy but something the fans can vibe with."

"Sooo?"

"It's a little surprise.."

"Bitch you hype me up just to hype me all the way down..how dare you." I chuckled pulling my hoodie over my head. It's been four days that I've been in and out the studio, working on some new music for my fans because they deserve every piece of sound from me.

"Well my apologies Ed, you know I gotta surprise my number one fan you know I gotta have your approval first before I tell you anything.." he rolled his eyes staring at me. He opened his mouth to speak but just waved me off.

"Bitch you know I love you.." I smirk nodding my head.

"Of course I do..that's why your the main person I want first to hear it..I even got an ideas from next single I wanna do.."

"Ohh bitch your up to something.."

"Always am, I gotta get my album to the top Ed, do you realize how insane that shït would be?"

"Bitchhh that would be stupid dumb lit, litty!" I chuckled spinning around in my chair as I crossed my legs under my butt. "I'm shocked though.."

"How come?"

"I wasn't expecting you to say I'd be the first to hear your single.."

"What? Edward you my bestfriend why wouldn't you hear it first?"

"Well you got Rih an shit, I thought you wanted her hearing it first." Of trust I thought about it but Edward has been there every step of the way with me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Edward had been there since middle school days and were both getting money together so why not share it with your bestfriend.

"Yea..but your more important."

"Bitch don't try and butter my dick up with that lie.." I busted out laughing shaking my head.

"Your disgusting Ed, but come on ed..I'm truly blessed that us both even made it this far, that's why I want you hearing, Robyn will hear it no doubt..but bros first ed..ok?"

"Mhm..I feel special.."

"You should my nigga..you get dibs first!" He stuck his tongue out twerking against the chair, I busted out laughing throwing my pen at his bright blue haired ass.

"Aye bitch..don't get smacked.." I rolled my eyes.

"But Robyn will be hearing once she comes to visit me today.."

"Ain't she get shit ready for her album?"

"Yea..but she told me after she was done with everything that she will gone listen..she promised me and I believe her..she's good for it."