Chapter Twenty: Make Up

First chapter of Love Me Not is up! Check it out💯😏
___
Washington, DC
July 6, 2015
5:33AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Is this even real right now? Did I seriously make sweet passionate love to the women that I just poured my heart out to. This couldn't possibly be real. Robyn was sleep beside me as I stared up at the ceiling with the biggest smile on my face..last night was one of the best nights of my life, well any night with Robyn is my best night. I'm just so shocked that she came all this way to apologize to me, and then she told me she loved me..now that took a huge breath out my soul when those words left her mouth. It was still really dark and still raining, but that didn't even matter because I was cuddled up with the love of my life. I turned my head to the side as I watched her back heave up and in down slowly as she slept, her hands were under the pillow as her brown hair was all over the place, I smiled as I stared at her beautiful honey colored skin, the way her arms shined and the way her legs lingered so perfectly on mines was like magic. I turned on my stomach as I stared at her hair, even though I couldn't see her face I just knew she was a cute ass sleeper. I tuck my lips in and reach my hand over and run my finger on her soft back, I trailed my finger all over her back and she shifted a little making me smirk, I ran my finger up her spinal cord and she jerked gripping my hand. I smile as she exhales slowly and turns her head to look at me. I smile once her eyes caught sight of mines, so beautiful. "What ya' doing Lani?" She asked in her raspy morning voice. Little did she know I was melting on the inside from her sexy raspy accent in the morning, God it did something to me. "Kehlani?" I raise my eyebrow as my train of thought vanished.

"Yes?"

"I asked what ya' doing?" She let my hand go and laid her head back down as she was facing me. I shrugged.

"Nothing..just feeling how soft your back was." Robyn grinned sheepishly, and I blushed.

"Being a little creep huh?"

"Maybe.." Robyn yawned as she turned on her back, she ran her hand through her hair an placed her hand on her forehead. "Robyn?"

"Yes baby?" My stomach immediately fluttered when she called me baby, God I missed her calling me that.

"I'm free today and tomorrow, I don't leave DC until the 11th." Robyn looked over at me raising her eyebrow.

"Your trying ta' trap me aren't ya'?" She asked with her tongue trapped between her teeth. I smiled big as I looked down.

"Maybe I wanna have a day with my girl." I said, Robyn licked her lips as she looked me up and down.

"Oh really..who said I'm your girl? Shouldn't that be da' other wey' around?" I bit my bottom lip slowly looking up at her. I lifted the covers up and crawled over to her, of course we were still naked from last night but I didn't care, I just wanted to have her all to myself. I climbed on her and straddled her hips, right above her clit. Robyn looked up at me as she stared at me.

"What you staring at?" Robyn smiled roaming her eyes over my body, she grabbed my hand before kissing my fingers.

"My beautiful princess..dat's what I'm staring at..problem?"

"Oh no..not at all." Robyn chuckled softly, she placed her left hand on my waist as her right arm was behind her head. I chewed on my lip as I had an idea. "Can I show you something?"