Beautiful Prey

Chapter 14

(Darcy's POV )

            I laughed slowly, approaching her while unbuttoning the white, long sleeved shirt I wore underneath my jacket. It was ridiculous how insanely gorgeous she looked. Curly hair all slicked back in a ponytail, her golden skin was bright and radiating; she smiled, showing cute dimples on the side of her mouth that I am ashamed to say I hadn't noticed or really paid attention to until now.

            I slid my hand in the right pocket of my pants and got out a condom which I lifted in the air to show her and winked. The wine colored lipstick on her plump and full lips was madly seductive. “You better hope your lipstick does not end up on my shirt.” I warned her jokingly before holding on to her neck and kissing those wonderfully soft lips.

           The moan that came out of her as her eyes closed, made the crotch of my pants tighter. She held on to me by the back of my tucked in shirt .

            “You should be worried about where the lipstick will end up on your pants.” She sensually smiled before kneeling down before me. She looked up from where she kneeled, opened up the zipper on my pants, and pulled down my boxers, which made my dick stand to attention. She kept me in place by grabbing a handful of my buttocks and I leaned into her grasp.

            I looked down at her smiling face, waiting impatiently for her lips to be wrapped around my waiting erection which twitched at the thought.

             “Come on, don't tease.” I groaned then felt the slightest touch of the tip of her wet tongue on the very sensitive tip of my manhood.  My whole body twitched, as if it had all of the sudden been woken up.

            “Come on, Charlotte.” I encouraged her, lightly holding the back of her head. She licked again and that time the feeling was a little stronger.

             I knew she was teasing me for a reason. I knew what she was waiting for -- a simple word, really-- yet it usually was so hard for me to say it.

           “Charlotte.” I complained, a little annoyed she was deliberately teasing me, driving me mad with hunger -- hunger for her sweet, sweet lips.

            “Say it, Darcy.” She said then looked up, my eyes meeting hers. “Say it and I promise to make you feel so good you'll forget the name of your other whores.” I closed my eyes, relaxing my head back.

            Her lips were so close, so very close and they could’ve been on me, if I just said this freaking word. I sighed heavily, not willing to compromise. She placed small kisses on my dick and licked her way to the top. That's when I realized that she was getting up. I opened my eyes.

           “Please, I'm sorry.” I blurted out, placing my hand on the top of her head to stop her from coming up any further. “Fuck! Please, Charlotte.” She laughed, kneeling back down.

             “See? That wasn't too bad.” I heard from below me. I felt her warm mouth engulfing my dick. Holy… it felt good. She started bobbing her head, at first very slowly, taking her time to thoroughly visit every little nook and cranny of my most sensitive area. I moaned, closing my eyes to truly appreciate the feeling of her sweet mouth.

           She cupped my balls, massaging them with her fingers while she took me deeper in her throat, taking me deeper and deeper every time. “Charlotte, stop before I spill.” I moaned, removing my myself from her mouth. She got up with a very satisfied smile on her face.