A Little Bit Of Him

Chapter 15

(Darcy's POV )

           I attacked her mouth as soon as we walked in the apartment, caging her in a corner and blocking her with my body. I started touching, rubbing, and feeling her. The only emotion I could express then was my need for her body.

     “Darcy, stop.” Charlotte said, trying desperately to push me off her, to make me stop. But I wouldn't. I couldn't. I needed her to help me forget, to help me not feel what I was feeling. My father didn't deserve my hurting over him. He never deserved it. So being dead shouldn't change that.

           “I said stop.” She pushed me again, this time a little harder. But I was stronger than her, so I held on to her, trying to take her pajama shorts off by pulling it down with one hand.

          “Please,” I begged between kisses. Why couldn't she understand this was the only thing I needed at the moment. “I need this.” I told her, kissing and touching and feeling everything.

           “No, you don't,” she pushed even harder, this time successfully pushing me off of her, or maybe I let her. She breathed out, hands on her hips. “I didn't even know of your father.” She finally said, after making sure I wouldn't pounce on her again. I stepped away like she wanted and went to sit in the sofa, annoyance written on my face. I obviously wasn't good with hearing no.

      “ I haven't talked to you about him.” I raked my fingers in my hair, sitting there with my legs apart.

           “You're obviously upset,” she started moving towards me. “Come on, let's go in my bedroom so we can talk about it.” She extended her hand towards me, standing only a few steps from where I was sitting.

          “There's nothing to talk about.” I told her. The tone of my voice made it pretty clear that I was still upset. So, I tried to calm down a bit. Why couldn't she see that what I needed was her?

        How I dealt with everything usually did not require feelings or emotions. Whatever happened, happened. You sucked it up and moved on, that's how things were supposed to be.

          “Surely there's something you want to talk about?” She asked. Taking my hand in hers, she pulled me up -- well at least she tried.

          “Let it go, the guy's dead, okay? That's all there is to it.” I got up anyway. She smiled, hugging me close to her, her hands around me, her head on me.

          “Come on, let's go to bed.” She whispered, then started walking towards her room while holding my hand.

____________________

(Charlotte's POV )

       “Come here,” I got in the bed and called out to Darcy who had just took off his shoes, pants, and shirt, only keeping his briefs and undershirt on. He crawled into the bed to lay next to me with his head on my belly. I placed a kiss on his forehead while passing my fingers through his hair.

          I felt him let out a heavy sigh. I knew he was finally trying to relax a bit so I continued slowly and delicately raking my fingers in his very soft hair.

        “Do you want to talk about it now?” I murmured in his ear before kissing his forehead again.

           “No.” He tensed, his body feeling rigid all of the sudden. He was like a hurt animal so I had to proceed with caution because he was already on edge. I didn't want to make him completely close off.