The Night Of Truths

This chapter deals with physical abuse

This chapter deals with physical abuse. A huge warning in case you're triggered by that type of stuff. Remember, I don't write it because it's fun, I write it because it has to be shown.
______________________

Before we start: Here's is the thing, I, as a "writer", want people to understand about my "work". I want my work to create dialogue among people reading. I want it to shock you enough for you to think it through rationally, before having your views on what's happening. That's my goal. To create healthy dialogues and understanding that we have our own point of view. This is what I'm trying to do here by creating these characters and writing these stories. It is very uncomfortable but the world is so diverse that, what is OKAY here might not be somewhere else.

Lol, that's it for now. I'll pop in again if anything else needs to be said. Lol, I always reply to educated and open minded comments. 😩😊
____________________

        I pushed him further inside of the penthouse and clumsily pushed the door closed with my foot. I kept kissing him, my hands, to their own accord, trailed all over his naked torso and all I could feel was smooth skin, bulging muscles and tight abs and pure man.

         I groaned, deepening the kiss, trying to have it all, have him all because what I was coming to realize was that I had missed him immensely. I hadn't thought of my feelings for him to be deep, he was using me, and I was using him. It was simply, it had been simple until my mind and body started asking for more, wanting more. 

       We all want what we can't have which was what I was almost certain was happening to me. Darcy was so reserved, unwilling to share and unable to open to me which I was certain was the reason why I wanted him so much, I craved him so strongly. I wanted to have it all, all of him, especially the part that he had been hiding, the closed off part.

      "Charlotte, stop." He growled, easily pushing me off of him as if I was a light feather, weighing nothing. But I didn't want to stop, because I wanted him, needed him, all of him.

         "I missed you, Darcy please." I begged, a little out of breath as I pounced on him again while he tried to keep me at bay.

          "No, Charlotte." He kept me at arms length but I was having none of that.