85.7K 4.5K 362

Text #139. 

May 16, 11:22 am.

Dad has been telling me that I'm spending way too much time alone and that I don't have enough friends. Since when do people need to have a certain amount of friends to be considered normal? I don't care about that too much. I mean, girls in my class are just so fond of ridiculous things. They may call me whatever the hell they want, I just don't give a damn about what they think. I won't become something I'm not only so I could fit in. I just don't care about what people think of me. I wasn't born to serve them.

A/N: guys, it's jas here. just wanted to say that i know that she has become obsessed with the idea of tyler. i know that. that was why i wrote the story in first place. there are people who think they need others in order to live. people who think that a person is more than just a person. it becomes unhealthy after a while. this story is about how she got better. how she found her worth. i know it's kind of exhausting to keep reading that, but it's a cycle. if you don't like it, I'm sorry for disappointing you, but that's how it is. People can actually be addictive. People can actually rely so much on other people that it kind of messes with their mental health. but it's ok. People go through that so please, don't judge the character. people close to you may be going through that and if you keep on judging, a tragedy might happen. take it from me. Stephanie is way too young to know you to handle her emotions, so they are everywhere. She doesn't seem to be able to gain her pieces together. She will get better slowly. So just plz, don't judge her because it's really sad when you do. :)

Text #140.

May 17, 2:04 pm.

Sometimes I have to keep reminding myself that people change. That you changed. That sometimes we have to move on. Even saying this hurts like hell. Sometimes I have to keep reminding myself that I'm in love with a memory. The memory of who you were.

Text #141. 

May 18, 6:23 pm.

You have to know that I don't think I'll ever get over you. I may even learn how to look very with the fact that you'll never see me the way I see you, but no, I'll never be able to look at you and feel absolutely nothing. What I'm trying to say is that what I'm feeling is too deep. Way too intensely deep for me to handle.